Thread: Spy cams in shower head?

Spy cams in shower head?

Customers ask for the craziest things (i.e. title of this thread). Please critique our surveillance site and share your thoughts on the content and layout. Do you find it difficult or easy to navigate? Can anything be added or removed that would help in the appearance? Anything goes! Whether you're in favor or against these devices: http://www.nwsurveillance.com

Do any of the links stay on the original site or do they all take you to another?

BTW, a spy cam in a shower head would get you tossed in jail in most of the US states.
    The Old Sarge

I hate spy cams.They disturb personal life

Ok, personally I find the page looks pretty spamy to me! You have to clean it up a little bit!

You could start by changing your font to something rounder and friendlier like Arial or Tahoma and make sure it's all in the same font. I wouldn't use multiple fonts and all these different sizes. Better to stick to just 2 sizes or something, it will look neater.

Basically I think if you are trying to sell things you have to look reputable, and not like you will steal peoples' money

But I like your menu and general site layout is good.

Hi there took a look at your web site and a few things i might suggest are

1. testimonial section where people can talk about the product and its results
    2. it sort of throws every type of camera at once
    3. and like garland stated find one font that works and stick with it

let us know when it's updated, enjoy

Font Consistency

No matter how many times I have looked at NwSurveillance.Com, the font never appeared inconsistent. With you all looking at the page with fresh eyes, I can see your point and chose a fun font pagewide (Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif). Thanks for the critique. Keep them coming!

When I first went on your site nwsurveillance.com, I liked what I saw and would have bought from you, then when I click on something it takes me to Amazon or a site called
    ezwatch-security-cameras.com - this in all honestly is a turn off, I would have just left and bought elsewhere. I'm not sure why you just don't have those items on your site and sell from your site.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep the reviews coming.

Share your thoughts

Since posting this thread, over 120 of you have viewed http://www.nwsurveillance.com from this forum. Nearly 1 year later, this forum is still sending visitors to our webpage. However, only 5 have replied to the original question and we'd love to hear your detailed review or just a quick take on NwSurveillance.Com

Thread Information