Thread: SEO plan?

SEO plan?

I would like to make website, SEO on it, make its PR higher then sell it in market. So which is the batter plan you think about this business?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2010 View Post
    I would like to make website, SEO on it, make its PR higher then sell it in market. So which is the batter plan you think about this business?
    In 25,000 words or less? lol
    The Old Sarge

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2010 View Post
    You and every other wannabe "Get Rich Quick"/"Make Money Online" opportunist wants this. If it where only so simple, everone on the web would be millionaires.

I think your time will be better spent finding a real job unless you already know what you're doing or have a LOT of free time on your hands. It takes a LONG time to master all the different things that go into building and promoting a web site to the point that it is actually making money or worth something. HTML/XHTML, CSS, server-side scripting like PHP or .NET, client-side scripting like JavaScript and AJAX, SEO, SEM/PPC, etc. The list is very long, and each one takes a significant time investment to learn.

And for the record... It's "better", not "batter". I must see 25+ posts a day on various forums where people for whom English is obviously not their first language use "batter" when they should use "better". LOL

"Batter" is breading made from flour (sometimes cornmeal) that you put on the outside of meat or vegetables before frying them. Or if used as a verb, "batter" can also mean you beat someone up!

This worked earlir, but now people are keen on looking into the liability and the legitimate way to achieve this. They have their won websites, and each one is a webmaster or a blogger themselves. Btw, how much did you succeed earning? very curious to know!

First of all a new website has no age so you will start out with very low page rank. You can buy a website address and keep its page rank I think. You need to look into this.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Thread Information