Thread: Starting a new blog

Starting a new blog

I would like to start a blog. I will try my best to post good contents & about 5-7 posts daily. Then after how much days I should apply for adsense? I also want $10 per day. So how much traffic my blog need?

I also want $10 per day. So how much traffic my blog need?
    That entirely depends on what the blogs topic is and how much the clicks are worth, also what conversion rate you can achieve. Without knowing the theme, nobody can even give you a vague idea.

Do not force yourself to post 7 content pieces a day. No matter only 2 posts, but ensure the quality is really high. Users must come back looking for something more, interesting and new on your site. Try to capture them and remind them with the updates. Readers matter a lot, if not them then who is going to view your website? They might not even visit your site and then adsense doesn't make sense.

It depends on What is your blog topic. How is the competition on what you are writing. Do not fix the number of post per day. Write fresh and qualitative content.

In my experience, to get a higher income from adsence, you need to have enough traffic. I think 2000 ss/days is enough

Starting your own blog doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, more and more people are starting blogs every day. It seems that just about every person or business has a blog these days.

It is almost impossible to predict the exact income from adsense .. The income also depend on the country for example in the USA CPC is around $0.20 so that you need 25 to 50 clicks for $5 to $10 a day .. for 25-50 clicks you need about 2500-5000 visitors

I'm not sure if there is a qualify period for AdSense approval but you will need at least 3 months to get enough traffic via SEO ..

I like blogging too. They can help people make some really decent money. It is great how anyone can create a website with Wordpress and a template from http://*************************/wordpress-themes.php for example and start blogging and making money from home. Do you have some tips for effective blogging and monetizing the website? I'd appreciate some help
    Last edited by jcage; 12-04-2015 at 07:10 AM.

I also think that it's very hard and maybe even impossible to predict income from adsense. You need to have high traffic and qualitative content.

Its depend on your website traffic to pay the money in adsence,you should make your website good content and user friendly...

Thread Information