Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: The best way to develop Social book marking

The best way to develop Social book marking

Hello everyone
    I run a my website and
    I always knew Social book marking is very important part of SEO
    So i want to do something on Social book marking .
    But for this strategy i do no have any ideas .
    I don't know how to start it and
    What kinds of good Social book marking i need to do for my wesite
    If anyone could give me any idea , i will very appreciate .

Very basic would be a Facebook page for your site. You can also do Twitter and Linkedin.

Start your studying on soc book marketing. Advance your knowledge data base about it then an answer will be easily found.

To perform both the SEO and SMO work that helps to you for improvement of the website level..The main thing in SMO as: facebook update, twitter, linkedin for these set of application has very effective way of application for business development. In SEO, first thing as choosing the best keyword that means high competitive, blog commenting, social bookmarking and forum participation...

You can try using social booking services like OnlyWire that helps you with this

i learn how to develop Social book marking

Google and other major search engines have decided to go content-centric; the more places you have your content, the more traffic you generate. Submitting your site manually to social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon.com, Reddit.com, and del.icio.us will ensure a heavier volume of relevant traffic. Our constant endeavour is to serve sites with well-researched and well-directed traffic by our bookmarking submission.

Our team ensures that every site is first indexed for the intended target audience, so that only sites with a suitable page rank and pedigree are selected. All links are strictly one-way and permanent. Our service is tuned in to the ever-changing world of search engine optimization. With the implementation of context-sensitive search algorithms and with the advent of more personalized search results for users, submission of your site content to a social bookmarking site is no longer a matter of trial and error.

I concentrate on using around 10 social bookmarking sites like DIGG, Delicious etc and bookmark important pages of my site, my blog posts, articles I write linking back to my site.

And also - I know everyone says StumbleUpon is one of best for traffic but just never got on with it.

Social networking is booming as young adults find one another online to chat, post comments, post photos, and share info about the latest happenings in their world to the social networking sites. It is not always a good thing for sure, but more on that later on.

So how does it work? A clever guy thought up the concept of Myspace, which is basically a free bulletin board for anyone (not just teens) to create a web site that is all about networking and communicating with friends and creating new friends as well. Users create a free account, enter information about themselves, in as much or little detail as they want. They then share their site with their friends. Their friends can then post comments on myspace. It becomes a great big bulletin board of social interaction. The kids are glued to these things and seem to know how to find one another and chase down the latest hot info in a heartbeat.

Although with the new social interaction of facebook, twitter etc has come the added negative side effect of internet bullying. And certainly on facebook, people can malciously report you and your posts to get you banned or your pages removed etc. Facebook do not seem to actually look into these requests or complaints and I have had comments removed that were in no way offensive, defamatory etc.

Hello, thanks for describing the best way to develop Social bookmarking. You have some particular sites or it can be done in all type of sites.

Start with the high PR sites. I've found this to have the most effect. Here's a list along with their respective PR:

delicious.com 8
    chime.in 8
    digg.com 8
    del.icio.us 8
    connotea.org 8
    reddit.com 8
    citeulike.org 8
    slashdot.org 8
    technorati.com 8
    stumbleupon.com 7
    google.com/bookmarks/ 7
    blinklist.com 7
    bibsonomy.org 7
    popurls.com 7
    librarything.com 7
    in.gr 7

Also, be sure to vary your anchor text in this post-penguin Google world.

Hope this helps.

Just submitting your site in these social sites is not enough. You need to become an active member by participating in the site. You can vote, comment or bookmark the other stories of social bookmarking site to build community.

social bookmarking is one of the best way to get good back link and many other SEO trick forum posting, Blog commenting, Directory submission.some of the high PR social book marking site which are StumbleUpon, Reddit.com, Digg.com, Delicious.com, Folk.com etc.

Thread Information