Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How to sale my products online?

How to sale my products online?

My website is about china market research consultant.And my products are mailnly china industry reports.So i want to know how to sale my products online,And how to finding my clients.This is my website:
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 04-19-2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: link removed

Make sure you have a very useful marketing techniques,,

Please mention your website, to understand your business.
    Thanks!

You get a powerful marketing Techniques for sake of promotion your product. AND You con also design a beautiful web page. You can upload your product on that Page.

Few area you can go, e.g submit list of product to Google shpoping, ebay and amazon. Next create a blog and fanspage to tell readers about company latest activities.

Hello friends,

Sell products online quickly by following a few simple steps. If you want to be successful you need to find good products. First I like to create a one page website so my product is visible. This is an important step to quickly sell products online. If you are not comfortable working with web pages this may be a good time to get some training or use a user-friendly web page creation tool. Second, now it is time to let people know about your product. To let people know about your product you need to write small articles about your product and post them in article directories.

Best regards
    Agili Ron

there are a lot of different things you can try from social media marketing, PPC and SEO.

I think the question is very broad. Is this related to marketing of existing ecommerce or building ecommerce in whole?

Use off-page seo techniques to promote your online business.

The link is missing to your website? Can you post it?

you can sell by selling membership and free to see content which is a sort of the profit models can suggest.
    or sell by the members who viral most or leave the comment most in your site, you profit from the traffic they brings to you likely many webmaster admin sites in china.

for the promoting of your site:
    near 80% of the seo are monopolied by baidu and rest of the searching engine share the rest traffics. the seo in china can only do in following ways:
    1. post part of your pillar articles in the portals of china such as sina, 163 etc.
    2. use the mass blog articles auto-submitter in china where would auto-register the blog account in near 50 china local portals and upload also automatically.
    (those 2 points are for the customers who search within those portal instead of baidu or google etc.)
    3. enter the qq group where the topics are right for your contents.
    4. join into the china local portal's forum and post your ad there, most of the forums are also monopolied by the local portals too
    5. actively add more qq friends from the group that right for you as well as the weibo there.
    6. collect the email address from your industrial exhibition where the exhibition guild book exist also their email address. take such chance fast, china is still not set up yet of the spam law. sooner or later, it cannot work.

(remark: i am also from china, and use such ways to win the customer online)

I don't see any company URL there, but anyway, if you are looking for marketing strategies, why not use SEO?

I can suggest that you either make your own website or ask other ecommerce sites to sell your products. You can also sell them through Facebook and through other social networking sites.

I think need sound marketing strategy here you have not shown your sites so i can't go more specific and i think PPC will be beneficial for online marketing or selling purpose

Quote Originally Posted by happywu View Post
    My website is about china market research consultant.And my products are mailnly china industry reports.So i want to know how to sale my products online,And how to finding my clients.This is my website:
    Hello,

you can use Ebay and also do SEO on keywords.
    beside, you can use social media like facebook, twitter and etc.
    it's a progress that takes time, but worth it.

good luck!

Thread Information