Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ... Last>>

Thread: Inquiry regarding ClickIncome Program

Ms. Angry LAtisses

I was hoping this forum would be about positive ideas on making more money with eBay. The Empwronline trainers I have had, have been very helpful and taught and gave me some terrific ideas

It is obvious you are still angry about getting caught,
    passing out your "get rich quick" scheme at the training. I thought what your group did at the training was not professional
    and I think you posting negative comments on here is wrong!. How many people have you scammed with your "Get Rich Quick Scheme" or How much money did you make with your network marketing business in its first 3 weeks?. I think anyone who reads this post now realizes you are disingenuous and a fraud!!!!

I was hoping to find and share more eBay Ideas, unfortunately, this seems to be a forum where people are too negative to want to make a business succeed. I will not waste any more time here.

Empwronline scammers!!

Dear LAtisses -- don't waste your breath. It is the scammers themselves who are putting up these positive messages. Can't you see?? Open your eyes. I mean look at Bidgrl, three similar messages sent within minutes of each other. Who do they think they are fooling?? We know better now!!! You know Jack Patel put a link on a previous message regarding Michael Symes/James remember? I tried to follow that link and the site had been removed. The scammers are aware of this forum and are sending messages every now and again to counteract the truth that is coming out about them.

Please if you are out there do not be scammed again about those positive messages. OPEN YOUR EYES. LAtisses, I have been busy this week but next week I am going to find out how to get legal action against them, who to contact etc. I will be keeping you informed. First of all I will be getting in touch with the credit card people. They have a department that deals with things like this, they will tell me what to do to get my money back. We have to come together collectively to take legal action - it wil be more effective. But how do we get everyone together? Any ideas?? I will keep you posted of developments when I get in touch with my bank on Monday.

Bellaji, glad to see you go...

Lots of unfounded accusations Bellaji but not much of an answer in the way of my previous questions. Have you come on this site to divert the attention and pick on the people who are genuinely affected by scammers...in fact it just occured to me that you are part of the scamming team called Empwronline yourself as you are so keen to accuse others...and defend them...So because you are gone now, feeling so hurt and frustrated, I will never find out what day of the week-end you were there and what time, so that somebody out there will be identifying if you are saying the truth because on my seminar there was nobody giving anything out , nor causing any trouble, all was very quiet.
    And you know, i actually like this forum because this is how I found out about scammers like Clickincome/Empwronline ...Otherwise I'll be "Ms. angry latisses" all on my own...Interesting that you believe I am a woman now, when on your first posting you were so sure I was "the man who was giving out leaflets"...Good that you are leaving this site because I am finding myself wasting time answering stupid messages.

YEP!!! Kissi1933, I wish I had seen your thread before I spent 10mns answering the scammers.You are right, and saw right through it, they have no choice to come and counteract the truth now that it is coming out here in the U.K (but also in Canada, there has been 2 postings on ripoffreport.com and one on this site from people who have had business dealing with them other the past week in Canada). When Jack Patel and Yumyum raised the alarm here few weeks ago, I actually went straight to the website you mentioned (yes, it has now been disabled) and it is a flimsy, unsignificant website, boring even. It was advertising Micheal James/Symes as the self-made millionaire of Ebay and the usual picture of the single father with the two daughters kissing him...and sure enough it was a Clickincome website.
    As well as your bank, please do get in touch with consumerdirect as they are a direct branch of the office of fair trading here in the U.K and people have already been putting complaints to them. They have giving me some advice...Not to be disclosed here for legal reason. One of the other advice I got from friends of mine in America is to file one more official complaint(addiing to the more then 175...) to the BBB, as they are an American company. Yet, they do have an address in the U.K called Hilite in Longfield, those are the one that pick up the money and on the Empwronline.co.uk, they give this address on the remitance section. Looking foward to hearing from you Kiss1933.

This summs it up nicely.. For you Fans of Click and Empwr it is just a matter of time

cindy mcarthur, provo.utah
    Posted at 7:39pm on Sunday, October 26th, 2008

clickincome is in severe trouble financially and has recenty laid off up to 20 people with another 10-15 quitting throughout the week. even there h.r director is looking for a new job and there v.p troy stevens has recently started his own seminar company based out of draper utah and will be leaving shortly along with speaker mike syme. they are currently only doing seminars in canada and the u.k and are operating under emprwr or empower online as the clickincome name is so tarnished now. it will be suprprising if they do not file for bankruptcy soon or if there c.e.o bryan mcadams or there c.f.o derick gurley dont shut down the company for good

Like I said before, if you haven't gotten your money back you need to do a chargeback on your credit card. If you wrote a check, then I just feel plain sorry for you. Empwr and click will close their doors and you will get nothing. Your site will be taken down and your materials worthless since all the training is about using their sub-par product. I am sure if we look we can find this Deric Gurley, and Brian Mcadams- or for that matter Troy Stevens listings online. Maybe we can start calling them at home and asking for $10,000 more to make our $5000 work. GET YOUR MONEY BACK QUICKLY!

Angry Empwronline scammers coming back!!!!!! Uk beware!!!

YES -- SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

Have you seen the Metro today? 6 November 2008. They are coming back!!

The venues are:

10 Nov -- Sofitel Gatwick, RH6 0PH
    11 Nov -- Ramada - Brighton, BN1 2PP
    18 Nov -- The Woodlands Popular Suite, Swanley, BR8 7BT
    19 Nov -- County Hotel, Woodford Green, IG8 9NY
    20 Nov -- Hilton - Docklands, SE16 5HW

Times are 10AM, 1PM AND 6.30PM -- Of course they are starting with the 2 hour free seminars. I sincerely hope that people will do a search on them before they go and pay any monies to them. This time of course there is enough on the Internet to warn them.

I am hoping that all the people who have been scammed already will go to one of these venues to confront them. Obviously, considering the reports coming out about their scam, they have to get in there quickly and do as many scams as possible before their true colours show up and everyone in the UK knows.

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU HAVE READ THE METRO TODAY AND WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THIS "FREE" SEMINAR. LET ME WARN YOU -- IT IS A BAIT TO GET YOU IN AND **** YOU IN DEEPER AND DEEPER I.E TAKE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS FROM YOU FOR NOTHING -- THEY ARE SO GOOD. I THOUGHT I WAS SMART BUT WAS SUCKED IN -- PLEASE STAY AWAY -- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

clickincome is a scam

i was tricked by these people in march of 07, they took me for over $20,000 i haved tried to get my money back to no avail,they seem to target older people who are not computer savey i never got the web site they promised,but yet they want to charge hosting fees every month.i now have a large credit card debt that i struggle to pay.if anyone knows how to stop these people and get our money back i'd like to hear about it.wish i had a lawyer to help me. i have emailed the dr. phil show about this company and ask him to do a show on them, never got a answer but maybe if more people would also email him about there scam he would concider it.

Official Response to Negative Blog Posts

Recently there have been a handful of individuals that have been dissatisfied with our services. We do want to state, as always, Clickincome is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and continues to work towards improving its services and systems. We acknowledge that we are not a perfect company and have had some growing pains over the last 8 years. We like many companies have experienced periods of amazing growth and admittedly we weren’t always prepared for the increase in customer service demands. For that we can only apologize and strive to do better in the future.

We remain committed to our clients and reasonably resolving all issues. Clickincome prides itself on it continual growth and a focus on providing the best possible tools and educational experience for your online business investment. As of November 2, 2008, we have begun to migrate our current customers over to a new website building system. To that end we want to make you aware that a total migration with the number of clients we service will take time. The process can take anywhere from an hour to a day depending on the size of the site.

One can expect any company in business this long servicing the public to have complaints in forums like the BBB. At Clickincome we work very hard to come to a mutually satisfactory resolution on all issues that are brought before us. We will deal with each complaint on a case-by-case basis and consistently endeavor to provide an amicable resolution.
    A very common misconception is that those who purchase our programs are purchasing a strictly a website. This is only a small portion of what they have purchased. What they have actually bought into is an online business venture. Some of these packages do contain various online business tools like merchant accounts, custom site designs, internet business mentoring, online auction education classes, search engine optimization services and much more. So the misconception that all they purchased was a websites is not an accurate statement.

We urge you to contact Micah at Clickincome directly at (edited by moderator - contact information not allowed) to have any issues addressed as quickly as possible. You can also reach customer service at (edited by moderator - contact information not allowed) or you can email customer service at(edited by moderator - contact information not allowed). We highly encourage anyone to immediately contact us with their issues to identify and address your concerns quickly. We are here to help you Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM Mountain Time.

We would like to also address that there is currently a common misconception that has been put out there by a former disgruntled employee Clickincome is affiliated with the company EmPwrOnline. While both companies do both offer similar services and operate out of Utah, they are actually different companies.

America enjoys freedom of speech and we here at Clickincome honor our American heritage and welcome any and all comments and feedback. Remember that anyone including our competitors and former disgruntled employees can post negative blogs. Many negative blogs and forums are meant to drive traffic to their own site and are posted by individuals who have never been involved with the Clickincome program in any way. Websites that boast negative reviews of products or services are generally trying to sell you something they produced or relabeled. This is a common occurrence in any rapidly growing industry like web site hosting.

Clickincome and is enjoying over 8 years in business and has thousands of successful clients and students and we look forward to continue serving our customers for years to come.

Respectfully - Clickincome

Hello All,

This was just brought to my attention, I thought I would let everyone do their own research:

Clickincome just got charged with 30 counts of deceptive business practices regarding 22 customers in 13 states plus Canada.

If you file a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection, I'm sure they'll help people in the UK too if they're helping some in Canada! Please do so at http://consumerprotection.utah.gov

Have you seen the most recent post in the discussion thread -- someone at Clickincome/Empwr Online posted. They're in such denial and so brazen!

Here's the latest reason why, the 30 counts of deceptive business practices:
    http://blogs.mcall.com/watchdog/2008...test-accu.html

This is a small portion of the email I received and deleted by request. Just goes to show what I was told by the company and what we almost all agree too on this forum.

i have just been to the southampton seminar for empwronline.and must say
    richard hoffmann can talk the talk about his product, i can see why people could be sucked into signing up for the scam. as soon as he asked you to
    sign up for the advanced workshop for £20 on sunday; using your credit card, i could tell it was a scam. i offered to pay by cash, but they refused.
    so at the interval i left the room, and did not return. i think i had a lucky escape. if you are going to the next seminar, please have a good look at the
    agreement before you authorize your credit card to be used.

I filed a complaint with the Utah BBB and it went nowhere. Someone at Clickincome responded telling me I was past the deadline to receive a refund (which I was) and offered me 6 more "free" training sessions. I say "free" because I had already paid them $4995 and had nothing to show for it. My story is posted here earlier. I also filed a complaint through the State of Utah Department of Commerce Division of Consumer Protection using their Consumer Complaint Form sending copies of the checks and never heard a word.

I like so many others I have seen posting here am a senior and I too fell for their promises. I sure wish someone could help us get our money back. We were promised a digital camera too that was supposed to be free if we would pay the shipping. I have a copy of that check too that they cashed but I never saw the camera. I got nothing for the $4995 I paid, money we had to borrow from my wife's 401.

Can any body think of a way to help us?

Lightbulb talk with Mike Pitt at the Utah DCP

Yes, call the Utah DCP at 801-530-6601 or toll free at 1-800-721-7233.

Ask to speak with Mike Pitt.
    He's the lead investigator on them.

Clickincome / Auction Success Inc. and the principals have already had multiple charges filed against them.

Here's the latest from last month at http://blogs.mcall.com/watchdog/file...tion_11508.pdf - definitely worth reading!
    Roger L. Brown
    http://downtownweb.com

Roger, I really appreciate your help here. I opened the pdf file you listed and I see I am included there but only for the camera I paid for and never received so I did as you suggested and called Mike Pitts. I got his voice mail and left him a message. I hope to hear from him soon.

Again, thank you very much for your help.

John Donovan

Lightbulb Clickincome / Auction Success Inc / Empwronline + Business Opportunity Disclosure Act

You're very welcome!

You could also ask Mr. Pitt about Utah's Business Opportunity Disclosure Act:
    http://le.utah.gov/~code/TITLE13/13_15.htm

And whether Clickincome / Empwronline put the info required to be filed by the seller at the bottom of the contract you signed with them?

"CAUTION

No guarantee of earnings or ranges of earnings can be made. The number of purchasers who have earned through this business an amount in excess of the amount of their initial payment is at least _____ which represents _____% of the total number of purchasers of this business opportunity."
    Roger L. Brown
    http://downtownweb.com

Thread Information