Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last>>

Thread: Inquiry regarding ClickIncome Program

Inquiry regarding ClickIncome Program

I am very new to this ecommerce business and am in the process of getting my site set up through ClickIncome. As such, I would really be interested to know if anyone "out there" is familiar with their program and success ratio of people like myself - one who I would describe as tenacious. Appreciate any thoughts.

laindnco,
    Signed up with clickincome in March of 2004, paid them just under $11,000.00.
    Still waiting for our first sale from the site and for the answer to several questi
    ons from them.

Good luck.

clickoutgo

Clcik---

you paid them $11K a year ago and still hven't made a sale yet? Am I missing something here? It sounds liek a huge rip off -- or is your site complicated and it's taking that long to build?

Clickincome may be a scam

I went to the "seminar", I paid $100 to reserve a site. I checked it out, decided not to go forward. They then began to bill me $29.95/mo and have threatened my credit rating. I called "EVA" in accounting, she was very hostile. I'm going to complain to the BBB and the Utah State Attorney.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by clickoutgo
    laindnco,
    Signed up with clickincome in March of 2004, paid them just under $11,000.00.
    Still waiting for our first sale from the site and for the answer to several questi
    ons from them.

Good luck.

clickoutgo

Please tell me you are kidding. Why in the world would you pay someone that amt of money for a PPC service????

STAY AWAY from clickincome - I currently have 4 clients that are what I term "ClickIncome Survivors" and countless others I've spoken to after they'd been cleaned out by these bandits with nothing to show for it. The thing that really "makes my butt itch" about them is that they seem to target the older audience (probably because they are more likely easily fooled regarding websites and ecommerce in general). Then chew them up and spit them out - SHAMELESS in my opinion - Jazzmatazz

Sounds like they should be named: ClickRipoff.

I attended one of their free seminars. I've been in the computer biz and ecommerce for awhile and boy was it easy to spot these scam artists.

First, go to www.bbb.org and look up clickincome.com. they have 71 complaints filed against just the web site, that's about 20 more than even Google!

Now go to their web site. Try to register for one of their seminars. You can't. Any company who really cares of about customer retention will at least have a form where you can sign up. But they don't because they simply want to get you in and get you worked into a lather and buy their horrible products.

Now go to the testimonial web sites they have on their site. Try and purchase a product. They are both bogus sites, registered to the same person in arizona.

Now add up what they are charging you for - a shopping cart program you can get with most hosting services now, a supposed link to ebay with each item (which doesn't work), a list of crappy also ran products that you and 4,000 other people can try and sell on ebay (like the $50 dust buster they talk about at the seminar.)

And their merchant fees/account runs over $2,000! And if their testimonial sites are any indication, it's apparent that doesn't even work!

The dip that was giving the seminar accosted me when I was explaining to someone that this was a scam, and then gave me his ebay user id - freeclickbiz - I looked up his id on ebay and he had been there only 4 months and had sold NOTHING and had NO ratings!

All in all they will shake you down for $100 for their worthless training/book.
    Another $50-80 per month on your credit card and if you try to dispute the charges it's hard because you signed a contract with them stating you would pay them, and then another couple of thousand for other crap they sell.

Jazzmatazz is absolutely right that you should STAY AWAY from Clickincome.com. I have fully investigated them and they are NOTHING but a scam.

And yes, they do play/cater to older people and those that are technically not too savvy.

One poor lady who had just had twins and whose hubby was in the military was there and came up to me afterwards asking what I thought. She was hip on the drop shipping - you can buy products from us and we'll drop ship them for you idea. I told her look, who is going to buy a $50 dust buster? And you know you're having to compete with 4,000 other people who are trying to sell those same binoculars. You can buy a book on how to work with ebay and return it if it doesn't suite your needs. With these guys it's pressure pressure pressure. She finally wised up and left.

Those poor saps that stay and went for the high pressure sales. It was sad.

I went back the next day and tried to leaflet people as they came in with the info I had found, but they called hotel security and threw me out.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM! or at least go to www.bbb.org and check out clickincome.com.

Exclamation how to research Clickincome or any seminar company

If you're thinking about doing business with any company that does sales through seminars then always make sure to check with the Attorney General or Department of Commerce in the home state of the company. Most, if not all, have laws on disclosures for companies that sell you a "business opportunity".

It's also a good idea to ask a seminar company for the breakdowns on how many new customers were signed up through seminars in the last 30 days and how many came from referrals from satisfied customers in the last 30 days -- good to compare the two numbers.

Too many people make purchases without getting a 2nd opinion. Their greed or desperation seems to turn off their common sense. I used to work for a company, iMall, that very smartly divested themselves of the seminar portion of their business as soon as they saw how unscrupulous their particular sales guys were. They were challenged by the SEC too.

Anyway, for info on Utah's business opportunity laws please check out
    * http://www.commerce.utah.gov/dcp/enf...t/statute.html
    * http://www.le.state.ut.us/~code/TITLE13/13_12.htm (read 13-15-4 and 13-15-5)

If you feel you've been misled then the right thing to do is to file a complaint, no matter how long ago it was, in order to protect the public
    http://www.commerce.utah.gov/dcp/enf...complaint.html

Roger Brown
    Last edited by RogerB; 01-16-2006 at 01:15 PM. Reason: threatened

Exclamation more info on Clickincome - Oklahoma City - Jan. 4th & 5th

Thank you Ckirk! I found your letter in the Anchorage Press about this:
    http://www.anchoragepress.com/archiv...vol14ed46.html

IF you know anybody in Oklahoma City, please alert them to the seminars that Clickincome is putting on this Wednesday and Thursday -- Jan. 4th & 5th -- a total of 6:
    http://shopping.newsok.com/ROP/ads.a...6&advid=337244

They need to go to one of them and do the same thing that Ckirk did!

I'm going to try to attend one of them. We need more than one of us!

clickincome

Thought their presentation was too slick, though the guy tried hard to be "one of the guys"...his humor was too practiced.
    Anyway, I went to the presentation and was not induced into buying into the deal...was a bit taken aback as to how many were. Thought about printing out some of this information and handing it out to those people at the training meet. They gave no warning of this "extra" meet. But said to drop everything and attend...before you have time to think, I guess.
    Do appreciate this information. I like it when my take is shared by others, and my reluctance to act is borne out.

It amazes me that people would rather blame anyone and anything than take responsibility for their own success.
    Being a Master Internet Business Mentor I see those who start with hardly turning on a computer to seasoned business owners.
    Success is not only in the tools one uses, but in oneself. Success is a decision. If a person is afraid to win, they can find fault will all types of things.
    Has anyone asked how many people are successful with these tools? Or is it easier to just bash something you haven't even personally used? The sure way to know what is what is to use the tools and see for yourself. If you haven't done that, then you don't really know. Internet success takes dedication, hard work, and a must win attitude. A website is a business and if a person is overwhelmed by having a business it is not the tools fault, just that they personally are not up to running a business. Yes, it happens.
    In Using Clickincome's template websites, I have found a product user friendly to search engine optimization, and many built in features that are promotionally friendly. It is fairly simple compared to knowing and writing html for those who don't know html and want to build a website. Clickincome is growing rapidly and the growing pains have been felt. Company employees have teamed up on addressing those growing pains and getting things running smoothly as the company continues to expand and grow. I have personallly seen the company bend over backwards to help those who got in over their heads and have a binding contract. They have listened to them and worked with them to a resolution. Sadly some take undue advantage and enjoy the whole package they purchase and use it then want a full refund. I do teach companies to give something free away but what company would survive giving away it's main products for free?
    Last edited by Internet Master; 02-06-2006 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Wanted to Add info

Reply to Internet Master

Internet Master Must be a Clickincome employee. He (or she) asks if anyone has asked how many people are successful using Clickincome. Yes!! I have asked several times for site addresses and/or email addresses for anyone actually making money with Clickincome. I've never received any.

There are testimonials from users in the Spring/Summer 2002 issue of Home Business Journal, which is passed out at the seminars. I have tried to contact these people. One email is undeliverable, one site no longer exists, the others simply do not respond. Guess they don't want to give any advise.

As for using something, then asking for a refund, if you use something and it works as it is supposed to, you would not expect or ask for a refund. However,if you purchase something from me and I can't deliver, I'm pretty sure you would want your money back. Right? If you purchase a car (or anything else) and it doesn't work, you expect the dealer to make it work properly or give you your money back. Why should Clickincome not be expected to do the same?

Clickoutgo

Smile You should be careful

You know what, 1 out of 10 clickincome sites out there are scams. You need to do your research. However, one thing is for sure. It is easy money, but the risk may be high. So what I do? I calculate my risk, get in at the right time and get out and the right time.You should be looking for proven fund managers and proof of payments. And ALWAYS PUT MONEY IN THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE! Other than that, have FUN making Money online!
    jaong1

"Payment Master that May Be Just Right for You!"
    http://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/aff.2c?affid=155913

Where did you get your research jaong1? Are you saying that people who bought the clickincome website are all con artists? Or that just 1 out 10 are? Show me those statistics. And while you're at it, show me how many other template site owners of other template types are rip off artists who put up websites as well. In fact, add all of the website owners out there. How many of those sites are con artists compared to the ones that are good legitimate sites?

That is like saying people who eat chocolate are scam artists. Lots of people eat chocolate, all kinds of people. Some could be scam artists so I guess chocolate eaters are all scam artists too! Sheeze....so you get in take all the money you can and get out jaong1? ...LOL ok...sounds like honest business to me. Or not.....

I do agree people should use common sense in investing money that they can lose because in all investments there is a chance a loss can happen.

When a person decides to start an Internet Business they are starting a full blown business. It will not make money upfront just like any other business or be as easy as flipping on a switch. It takes work. And if a person bails on their own business before they get it going they are the ones who just don't have what it takes to work for what they want.

Thread Information