Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Share your software marketing ideas.

Share your software marketing ideas.

I am from Lenvica Computer Solutions Ltd. With years of experience specializing in development of HR software, the Lenvica software portfolio include Attendance Software, Payroll Software, Leave Management, Shift Management, Project Management solutions, developed to solve complex HR software needs of small to large organizations. we have stepped in CRM also. Now, we are concentrating in marketing. Please share your marketing ideas.

Software marketing is different for each and every business. What are the goals of your marketing campaigns? Let's start with success and work backwards.

If customer acquisition is your goal, take a look at the link in my signature. My company just released the "2011 Report on Customer Acquisition Methods" which gives marketing tactics from 184 successful software companies.

If you have other goals, let me know and I'd be happy to weigh in.
    TrialPay - Online Payment and Promotions Platform
    FREE Report: 2011 Report on Customer Acquisition Methods

I would like to say that if you are concentrating in marketing , you need to consider which area have the big demand for the software , and also the price which the customer can accept .

Batter to build some web plugins to get traffic to software pages.

You can also build back links and generate free traffic to your website and that is what makes it such a worthwhile and successful internet marketing tool.

I m a marketing person,working in a software company.I had very good experienced in this field.
    I think its a right field to increase your contact as well as money.This is job where we get good expose.

Hello people....!
    I am new here...Thanks for the tips, and the informations what you have posted are very useful and please keep sharing these like useful informations with us.These tips really helpful for me..!

If you are talking to sell companies having 100-1000 employees, you need to hire business development manager with experience and contacts on those organisations. because you need to sell first it to HR people, then IT people and then to upper management.
    You can't do it online belive me. I had one the best HR solutions developed since 1995 and we where able to sell it only on emerging banks, telecoms, etc in emerging countries (eastern europe).
    So, unable to close any VC deals 2000/2001 with reasonable terms I shut the business down in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by amuthanjrv View Post
    Now, we are concentrating in marketing. Please share your marketing ideas.
    To reach your target market, you need to be where they live. This includes, for example, getting media coverage in trade publications that decision makers follow.

While there are countless ways to approach marketing, with consideration for:

- Goals
    - Budget
    - Timeframe

There is no exact formula or secret - it differs from company to company. What you find to be successful in your business may only be discovered over time, by being flexible and changing your approach as the market dictates.

Regards,
    Melanie

Thank you all for your replies. I will try to follow the ideas.

Hi..............
    Topic is very nice and this is very good way to share some very help full works like this.I am happy after saw this forum then i join.Thanks for sharing.

I'm working as an BDM in an IT company which deals with Software Development CAT Technologies..

As per our Marketing and Sales: We stick to basics as they work out the most.. "Email marketing, Cold Calling, SMM they are the best ways as per my views.. If you would have any other please share it would be help full..

link removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 07-22-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Please use the signature feature.

You should upload trial version of your software into shareware websites and online marketing of your software is required to promote your products.

The www.smsfactory. in"mobile phone messaging APIs are very useful to make websites very interactive and productive.

I don't know whether my post will help you, but recently I have stumbled upon such sofware as quoteroller.com, this is an estimating software that allows you to create and send business proposals to your potential buyers. It has a library of different proposal samples, so if you are not so profound in it, you can just select one of them and just input your data. I think your customers will like it, cause my do =).

Thread Information