Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Used office Furniture

In my opinion, the best way to tell the condition is to see the actual cubicles standing. Most vendors keep a few of the used cubicles out for viewing. Be sure to ask if the cubicles shown are representative of the entire load.

shame on me for not coming to these forums any sooner. Tonight I have spent a good amount of time viewing the content and the messages from the forum participants. Clearly, this is a "small business technology" environment. I have seen attempts at this type of effort in the past, but never with the level of knowledge, desire and drive expressed in these messages.

sorry I don't have any idea,its better if you go to Google and search there,You will lots of classified website link there.
    There you will get the 2nd hand furniture.

The used office article of furniture could be your solution to the rising office budget. New office furniture costs a lot of money that can be easily saved by buying some expended furniture.

Smile

Post deleted. There is no advertising in the forums.

Be careful with buying used cubicles. My company recently needed to buy cubicles and I was in charged of finding them. I did a lot of research and found an article about buying used cubicles vs new. For us, it just made sense to go with new as we are hoping to keep expanding and my boss is very concerned with aesthetics. Best of luck with your new business!

I know several people that have started companies that looked for used furniture by looking for companies that are going out of business. This is always a good way to get high quality furniture at a really deep discount. As your out networking ask around and see if anybody knows of companies either getting ready to or are in the process of shutting down then give them a call and start the conversation of getting in to see the furniture and make them an offer.

I only buy second hand furniture. It's so much better for the environment than making something new and it's also good for marketing if you can say that you've sourced second hand gear.

In my view, you can buy the used office furniture but see the high-quality furniture which should be comfortable in sitting and made up with the good materials so that your employees can feel comfortable and do their work in a proper manner.

Thread Information