Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Used office Furniture

Hybrid View

Post Used office Furniture

I am planning to start my new call center business. but the cost of infrastructure, specially furniture is too high. I am planning to buy Used Office furniture and cubicles.

i would like to know your opinions about used office cubicles and furnitures.

Having once worked in the Contract Furniture industry, I would simply tell you to buy good quality items. Do not buy used furniture that originally came from some office supply store. Stick to Haworth, Kimball, Steelcase or Herman Miller. A bit more expensive but well worth the money for the wear they can take. Though, I do think it is funny that you are asking about this when you have links to used furniture sites in your signature.

The used office furniture could be your solution to the rising office budget. New office furniture costs a lot of money that can be easily saved by buying some used furniture. Ensure to buy quality used furniture which is any day preferable to expensive new furniture. Top brands and models are available with the re manufactured and refitted office cubes and other furniture. The used office furniture market has established a unique niche for itself.

used cubicles are the answer if you really wanted to save.

Used office furniture can be repaired and used again.
    If wanna buy new furniture then do not throw the old one out.
    Repair and repaint the old furniture and used for other purposes.
    Or donate the used furniture,,,

Using the used office furniture is a good choice , and it can save lots of money , i would like to say that our company is using the used computer for work .

Quote Originally Posted by alice View Post
    Having once worked in the Contract Furniture industry, I would simply tell you to buy good quality items.(link deleted) Do not buy used furniture that originally came from some office supply store. Stick to Haworth, Kimball, Steelcase or Herman Miller.
    (link deleted) A bit more expensive but well worth the money for the wear they can take.(link deleted) Though, I do think it is funny that you are asking about this when you have links to used furniture sites in your signature.

E20-001
    Any particular reason that you copied my response, verbatim, and inserted unrelated links into it? I am deleting the links.

I'll give ya three guesses, JE. The first two don't count.
    The Old Sarge

JE maybe alice doesn't have anything to say in there that's why she just copied your post since all has agreed to have used office cubicles then.

Delete that post Janet. And we can delete the user as well.

roban I don't think she still on this thread, so she can never delete it. no choice but to leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by junniemartin View Post
    roban I don't think she still on this thread, so she can never delete it. no choice but to leave it there.

??

Yeah you can buy old one but you will not design which you are willing to get and also may be some defects in it according to me it is better to go for new one which will consume small large amount but you can make use of it roughly.
    Adams White
    Business Advice

adam yes it might be with some defects but for sure it can be repaired and make it look good as new. It really depends on how you recycle or redo one furniture. Like what my friend just did to his chair which stocked on his basement for 3 years. He repainted it and put some foam with a good clothing for the foam. And now it looks pretty decent.

It might be with defects but sure it can be repaired and retouched to look like new. Like what just my friend did to his chair that has just been stocked in his basement for 3 years. He repaint it and used some good looking fabric of cloth for his foam. Now it look pretty decent!

Thread Information