Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Multi Channel eCommerce Platform...Help Needed

Hybrid View

Multi Channel eCommerce Platform...Help Needed

Hi Everyone,

We are a clothing business looking for an ecommerce multichannel platform that can provide not only a website/storefront, but a multi channel integrated platform, that will launch my website products on the most popular channels on the web. Channels such as ebay, Amazon, Shopzilla,, Googlebase etc. And also all the comparison sites. Our biggest problem is having live inventory control between all of the platforms. So that when I sell something on say Amazon, it will immediately get pulled from all the other channels, preventing me from overselling my products. Any advise will help as it has been quite difficult to find a company that can provide exactly what we are looking for.

Thank you very much for your time.

You need design your product or sitepage,make them be in the spotlight`

Look at CS-Cart latest version with rss feeds. You can install the full product and take it for a test drive.

cs-cart doesn't seem to be exactly what we want, but thanks anyway...

We have spent 2 days looking for this platform and nobody seems to meet our requirement

Any other ideas?

Hi alexuk,

mybe product is suitable for you: http://yes4trade.de/uebersicht/markte/amazon_und_ebay ?

otherwise you can use APIs form the selling channels to implement your own stock management....

Channel Advisor will probably offer you what you are looking for but they are not cheap.

Hi alexuk,
    What about bigcommerce with SNS integrated?

I know shopify integrates with google base, and they do have an external API so you could probably stick it into Amazon etc with a little tweaking...

Check out MonsoonWorks and Indaba. GoECart 360 ecommerce platform (recently released) is integrated with Monsoon Works. They support many online marketplaces.

How are you managing all the orders from these various channels and fulfillment?

GoECart Ecommerce Suite (Storefront + Order / Inventory / Warehouse Management)

I recently got a guided demo of GoECart 360 All-In-One Ecommerce Suite and I am very impressed. It packs a ton of advanced functionality but remarkably it's very easy to learn and use. I think goecart is onto something big with this SaaS solution - slick interface and powerful solution.

I have seen NetSuite, RedPrairie, Marketlive, *********, OrderStreamPro etc. as well.

Opencart is my choice and there are extensions available to feed your products to Amazon and Ebay I know.
    Owner of Labeshops.com

@LabeShops: Does OpenCart have a built-in Order and Inventory Management System like goecart and netsuite? Or do you need to integrate with some other software for order management and fulfillment?

Check out etailsolutions. They offer a number of high end feature such as the ability to reprice as you upload to the channel, after all no one will purchase your product in the amazon marketplace if it is the most expensive. It ties up with our backoffice solution so it knows your costs and can still preserve margins when repricing. They also offer supplier network integration so orders can be electronically processed between the supplier and retailer...

http://www.etailsolutions.com/

eSHOPConnect is another option as it also connects to multiple channels (they recently were certified by eBay as well)...

http://www.interprisesolutions.com/i...on/lerryn-page

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Gary Harrison; 11-04-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    ----------------------------
    Gary Harrison
    Interprise Solutions

I recommend you check out Multichannel Order Manager as it seems to fit your needs. Small Businesses can capitalize on M.O.M's affordable prices, but are provided with a complex solution that helps streamline your business processes from inventory management to order processing and fulfillment.
    M.O.M. also provides user with the ability to sync and download orders from the exact channels you mentioned. The Ebay module allows you to reserve inventory for auction to ensure that the product is available at the end of a selected auction time and offers inventory synchronization for Amazon and Channel Advisor as well. Multichannel Order Manager connects directly to the SiteLINK eCommerce platform, but with the addition of the API businesses can now connect the powerful back office solution to a number of top eCommerce shopping carts, including Magento, Able Commerce, Volusion and more.

For more information click here

I hope this helps!

Molly Griffin

@Gary Harrison ... Thanks for the tip but all these solutions seem affiliated with you and they are all desktop based. Yes, they may have some web extensions but they are NOT native web applications.

Do you know of any other complete WEB BASED multi-channel ecommerce suites besides NetSuite and GoECart?

Thread Information