Page 3 of 7 12345 ... Last>>

Thread: 22 ways to generate traffic to your blog

Quote Originally Posted by musicworld1 View Post
    but which are the resources which invite the visitors again & again?
    OK... You tell us what was on your mind! The only answer to your question that I can think of is intrusive advertising.

start off by doing the basics such as submitting to search engines and directory's. make sure you got good seo and of course link to other sites.

I have written many articles that may help you- take a look at the forum search link in my sig.

if your a new forum you need to make sure that you have posts and a couple of active members, whether yourself or freinds.

Quote Originally Posted by musicworld1 View Post
    ... I have written many articles that may help you- take a look at the forum search link in my sig...
    That is a very generous offer... except you don't seem to have a sig! (Hmmm... you wouldn't be copy-and-pasting the same post onto lots of different forums, would you?)

Quote Originally Posted by jaqes View Post
    Nice points, thanks for sharing but my problem is that. I have an automotive blog and I'm doing post regularly but home page of blog not being crawled. So anybody tell me what should i do?
    I dont think anyone responded to this. Crawl by posting on bing, yahoo, and google..post main page of blog on blog submission sites etc. Ping regularly and rss feed submissions

This is a beautiful information but mostly i cannot know how can i work on this like
    viral marketing.

Arrow

Me too astonished to see the "banned" tag. I am amazed that the person who remain so much useful for many of the people amongst us with his knowledge got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus100 View Post
    Me too astonished to see the "banned" tag. I am amazed that the person who remain so much useful for many of the people amongst us with his knowledge got banned.
    It wasn't his knowledge. It was overwhelmingly copy/pasted from other sources ... without attribution or credit.
    The Old Sarge

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Sarge View Post
    It wasn't his knowledge. It was overwhelmingly copy/pasted from other sources ... without attribution or credit.
    I've started to notice that sometimes forum posts are "too good", and then they are usually copied from elsewhere.

It's generally not a problem to list a link to an article (as long as it's relevant to the topic), or even a brief clip and a link. But not unattributed/uncredited and not when authorship is in question.
    The Old Sarge

Any one tell me how can i get traffic from squidoo.
    how squidoo work for getting traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardboy1 View Post
    Any one tell me how can i get traffic from squidoo.
    how squidoo work for getting traffic.
    The idea is that Squidoo is a site trusted by Google, and if you write a Squidoo article it may go high on serps. You link from this article to your "real" website.

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldf1re View Post
    The idea is that Squidoo is a site trusted by Google, and if you write a Squidoo article it may go high on serps. You link from this article to your "real" website.
    ok like article writing.

I agree with your post.
    I think that active moderation & correct moderation is very necessary for Blog approval.

To get high ranking for your blog on specific keywords you need to mention the Sub URL. You can also create a unique and relevant mate tag for your blog.

I use mostly Social Media Marketing & Blog Commenting For promoting my website.

Thread Information