Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Website Marketing Tips

Website Marketing Tips

Many small business owners struggle with the seemingly overwhelming task of managing their web site. There always seems to be so much to do, yet no time to do it all (something we know all too well). This brief primer should help to highlight the key aspects of web site management that will help them gain the most from their web site with the time that they have available.

The following ten tips are key to maintaining a successful web site. Follow these and your site will do better. Nothing will guarantee that a web site will be successful as there are simple too many different factors that impact web success - but as a general rule these ten tips will always lead to better performance.

1. Content
    2. Freshness
    3. No Tricks
    4. Links
    5. Structure
    6. Accessibility
    7. Quality Code
    8. URLs
    9. Style
    10. Images

Thank you for the wonderful tips

The most important (by far) is getting quality keyword anchored backlinks. You also need quality content so the links are pointing to something worthwhile and the visitors have a reason to be there. But after your content is in place you really need links.
    Get professional internet marketing consulting at http://trentbrownrigg.com

It would be best to hire a professional SEO if you lack the time of optimizing your small business site so you could focus more on the business side.

Hello

Freshness
    Having lots of content is great - but if it is all three years old it's not going to look like your site is much of a priority. The search engines actually track this. They monitor how frequently your site changes as they visit it for indexing. The more often it changes the better your rank in the freshness category.

What constitutes change? pretty much anything - which is why keeping a BLOG or adding frequent news articles to your web site usually produces such good results. It is also the reason why having something as simple as rotating content and the current date on every page has been shown to make a difference (although the search engines have been getting wise to this kind of tactic).

Hello
    Each month we broadcast a new Website Marketing Tips Audio Newsletter for our listeners to tune in to so they learn how to better market their site online and make the income they deserve.

This month's Newsletter is all about the definition of an Domain Name, the power of having your own Domain Name, and how having your own Domain Name can rank your site at the top of the Search Engines.

There are a lot of web marketing tips that you can find all over the internet. Some will help you, some will merely steer you in the wrong direction. You need to be able to tell which of the web marketing tips that you read are helpful and which are just fluff.

I think he is right - there is no way you can do all that stuff by yourself - you have to outsource or find ways to automate it...

i think the most important thin is transfer the taffic into transfer the traffic to sell deals..thanks

are you talking about converting traffic???

Quote Originally Posted by zhuwh2 View Post
    i think the most important thin is transfer the taffic into transfer the traffic to sell deals..thanks

Personally, I prefer visiting a website that is easy to navigate and use. I get tired of websites that load very slowly and take up too much time to move from one page to another. I think this is an important factor when developing a website that you intend to market in the future.

To me automic works are not as much better as manual work because it sometimes, leads to spamming which can harm your site.

Website marketing issue is such a topic widely discussed in this forum under various categories. I opt for all the means of marketing.

Its really important to know which techniques you are going to choose for your website advertisement, you give really key point, good info,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by advice12 View Post
    Many small business owners struggle with the seemingly overwhelming task of managing their web site. There always seems to be so much to do, yet no time to do it all (something we know all too well). This brief primer should help to highlight the key aspects of web site management that will help them gain the most from their web site with the time that they have available.

The following ten tips are key to maintaining a successful web site. Follow these and your site will do better. Nothing will guarantee that a web site will be successful as there are simple too many different factors that impact web success - but as a general rule these ten tips will always lead to better performance.

1. Content
    2. Freshness
    3. No Tricks
    4. Links
    5. Structure
    6. Accessibility
    7. Quality Code
    8. URLs
    9. Style
    10. Images
    how do you define terms accessibility, structure and no tricks?

Thread Information