Page 3 of 6 12345 ... Last>>

Thread: Website Marketing Tips

the term Links, and mostly all the terms that are listed are too broad. You might want to elaborate more on the list of tips that you are giving.

sara

definitely worth bookmarking and coming back to it during my next resume update – thanks so much for collecting them all here.

Cool

This thread is quite helpful...
    In addition keep updating the contents of the website and do not compromise on the quality of the content

These ten tips are important as well for business, but rather than spending lots of valuable time on this better you focus on processing and leave this work to any expert SEO. it will beneficial for getting fast grip on business...

There are number of tips and good information is shared regarding site marketing. I would like to add some more things in it and these are Optimization of your site. It should be completely optimized and the site have social presence also and it will be beneficial for marketing.

this is a so informative thread, and posts for this thread is great you people had increased my knowledge also.
    Thanks a lot...

Hey guys!

Just though i'd share some of my thoughts - there are two main ways to get people to your site through SEO

-Onsite SEO
    -Offsite SEO

Onsite SEO is all of the work you do on your website. You can download a plugin to tell you where you need to put all of your keywords etc..

Offsite SEO - This is when you need to create links to your site from others. This is called backlinking. You need this in order to get ranked higher and get more visitors.

Thanks
    Tom Glover
    Do You Want A Website & $280k worth of training for FREE?!

Have a look here for more information: http://bit.ly/TomGlover

Some of my exp with marketing..

Hey guys!

Just though i'd share some of my thoughts - there are two main ways to get people to your site through SEO

-Onsite SEO
    -Offsite SEO

Onsite SEO is all of the work you do on your website. You can download a plugin to tell you where you need to put all of your keywords etc..

Offsite SEO - This is when you need to create links to your site from others. This is called backlinking. You need this in order to get ranked higher and get more visitors.

Thanks
    Tom Glover
    Do You Want A Website & $280k worth of training for FREE?!

Have a look here for more information: http://bit.ly/TomGlover

Don’t use site-wide links. They are highly deprecated in the latest algorithm changes, and may even lead you to a penalization of your website’s SERPs. As a measure of precaution, I recommend a maximum of one site-wide (no matter the number of pages) for every 40 to 50 unique links from 40 to 50 unique domains.
    Use the title and meta description tags as wise as possible. They are your best choice of avoiding supplemental pages. Try to make each page with it’s own unique title and description, and never repeat more than 20-25% of the title and description tags content on different pages. Use a limited number of characters (8-10) in the title tag, and put the most important of them, relevant to each page, at the beginning.
    Read my previous post on 14 search marketing questions, asked by Digitalpoint members.
    Try to use H tags (1,2,3 etc) at the top-most possible location in the pages of your website, in the source order, and NOT visual order.
    Don’t be a Copycat. Don’t write news or posts just to have something for the big Google. Nowadays, duplicate-content filters are continuously evolving and even if you gain something on the short term you will loose it later. Try to be innovative.
    Use a pen and paper. Always have an agenda and a pen around. Note down every crazy idea you think of … Most of us have truly great subjects to write about, but during the day we forget, busy with other issues. I always note my ideas. At the end of a day, I am amazed to see a 20 subjects list to write about, versus 1 or two that I can come up with at writing time.
    Suggest “related websites” in your website’s Alexa information page. That will bring some traffic.

Absolutely this is very good idea I will use it.
    Thanks.

Great tips! thanks for sharing this.i found it helpful and informative. i think people should go through it.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I can suggest that social media networking works effectively in online marketing campaign.

I would agree that these are key components to maintaining and marketing a successful site given everything that I've read. Would you put those in any particular order? What do you think about using wordpress to host a blog? It seems like one of the more popular platforms for blogging these days and appears to be pretty easy to setup with something like this: http://www.1and1.com/blogging-advant...all-businesses

I've also heard it's great for social media buttons and easy commenting.

I definitely agree on those important 10 factors but i think those factors are more on internal. What about the Real Marketing Tips like getting into more on social networking etc...

Buzz Web Media PO Box 131 Baulkham Hills NSW
    Good info. I suggest that in doing website marketing choose the best technique to apply in your business. Put yourself as a customer situation and analyze what are your impressions when landing to every website.

Thread Information