Thread: Would you use a text messaging communication service for your business?

Would you use a text messaging communication service for your business?

Hi there all,

One of the clients I'm working with has created a web based, text messaging communication facility called clempi (www.clempi.co.uk). It utilises a tried and tested mobile messaging system similar to related services, but without the associated costs or set-up hassles, so that organisations can communicate with their publics easily via an alternate method of communication, effectively widening their target markets. As it's quick and easy to set up and use, it's a great option for businesses who want to create, tailor and manage their own account without the middle-man.

The service is free to try as clempi gives members 100 clempi credits (1 clempi credit = £0.01) upon registration so that they can test out the various functionalities offered. Also very appealing, clempi doesn't have to cost anything to use unless an organisation chooses to pay for certain functionalities and even then, clempi offers a low cost, pay-as-you-go solution.

I want to get the word out about the facility and promote it more, but I am also keen to hear from people that the service is aimed at (i.e. businesses, volunteer groups, organisations, public bodies etc) to find out opinions about the site and service as a whole, the functionalities that are offered, the pricing etc?

It'd be great to hear some of your thoughts. Let me know if you need/want any more info in order to offer your input.

Cheers
    Social Tech Solutions www.socialtechsolutions.co.uk/

New text service clempi www.clempi.co.uk Feedback welcome

RE :Would you use a text messaging communication service for your business?

Hello,
    Its really very great service. Please let me know for its trial period duration and its original charges. Its really very great.

Thanks,
    Morris

I've had enough with being always 'reachable'. I don't want texts flying around my cell phone when a phone call would do very nicely. I can see all kinds of problems with information not being received or dropped and an important message or two not getting read or deleted by mistake. I like to know that the person I am talking to has heard me. I would never use a service like that I'm afraid.

The idea of text messaging is good and cost effective too.But customers would still want to talk to a live person in making deals. Reason why most businesses were having toll free numbers inorder for them to get easily in touch. Even online shoppers opt to call business in placing orders than doing it over the internet

Communicating with your customers through SMS has many benefits for your business. For instance, to grow your customers' network and keep it intact, let them know you remember them by constantly sending greetings and information about your products and services. In so doing, you will have the pleasure and benefits of increased patronage, improved exposure and enhanced credibility - benefits that you will continue to enjoy long after 2010 is over.

3oltan, are you Moses Ighedo, or do you use that pen name in your article writing?
    The Old Sarge

SMS text services is one way to promote your businesses and to build customer relation with your customers as well.

I would like to use Text messagaing Srvices only to the customers who have subscribed for this. Otherwise, I think it is of no use because people don't get much time to read Text Messages every time.

Knowing your target consumers in a business is indeed very important. Social networking perhaps is one great way to connect with your target customers.

Yes, it is really good idea but only good if you have out performing product.

SMS marketing sounds to be the next big thing around. Communicating with your customers through SMS has many benefits for your business. For instance, to grow your customers' network and keep it intact, let them know you remember them by constantly sending greetings and information about your products and services. For customers, they feel that when business owners go out of their way to reach out to them, it makes them more trustworthy and genuine. Most customers are on their phones 24/7 too, so it's smart to use text messages services for businesses as a marketing tool in this day and age.
    Last edited by Kaye09; 02-24-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Any communication is good for business. Text messaging then would be an asset for business.

yes but it depends on the type of business

Text messaging is effective strategy but live call or video conversation is more effective then messaging.

Thread Information