Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: What Is Affiliate Marketing?

What Is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing is basically getting a code from a company, pasting it into an advertisement and receiving money, when you make a sale. That’s the basics. The depth comes in when you try to use PPC and they won’t let you advertise your affiliate link. Keep in mind I only use PPC for split testing things, in the beginning. You can function with out a web site although it is better, when you have your own for tracking purposes.

The best advertising is free advertising. I suggest article marketing and forum marketing. It's a big ocean as one person has already replied. You'll need to research and make tests. Don't spend a lot of money because that’s not needed. You basically advertise your link one way or another.

An good affiliate program that I do know of but will require your own site is one that I would recommend with step by step guide to affiliate marketing.

It's like old distribution models but works on Internet. So you have distributors (superaffiliates) who recruit website owners (affiliates) to sell your product by placing link to your website.

Everyone on this page (so far) is offering you a program (except for Helen) and they all benefit from those programs if you join the programs. But that does not answer your question ...

A blog is a type of software that helps you post (display) small articles on the web without having to set up a website. Most software for blogging are free.

The most popular affiliate programs on internet, that are very well known are Ebay and Amazon affiliate programs.
    These programs are very popular because they are widely trusted merchant auctions and if you refer people to them, you will most likely get good commission.

Affiliate marketing—using one website to drive traffic to another—is a form of online marketing, which is frequently overlooked by advertisers.( the main motive is to generate sales).

In very simple words, Affiliate Marketing is a partnership between you and webmaster whose affiliate you are.

It is only selling the goods & services on behalf of other company and receive commission on sales.

An beneficial affiliate program that I do recognize of but will expect your own website is one that I would advocate with step by step lead to affiliate marketing.

affiliate marketing means a commission program you sale a product of the company.
    company pay you specified commission rate.

An beneficial affiliate program that I do recognize of but will want your own website is one that I would advocate with step by step guide to affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is internet advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with web site owners (known as affiliates or publishers) using affiliate programs. Affiliates make money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchants business. Merchants who sell goods and services online or seek other affiliate business activity typically use one of the affiliate program commission payment models below:

Cost Per Sale (CPA)
    A visitor referred by the Affiliate purchases goods and services from the Merchant. This payment structure is referred to as - cost per sale or cost per acquisition (CPA).
    Cost Per Lead (CPL)
    A visitor referred by the Affiliate completes a form on the Merchants web site. This payment structure is referred to as - cost per lead (CPL).
    Cost Per Click (CPC)
    A visitor to the Affiliates web site clicks on a Merchant's banner and visits the Merchant's web site. This payment structure is referred to as - cost per click (CPC).

Affiliate marketing is internet advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with web site owners (known as affiliates or publishers) using affiliate programs. Affiliates make money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchants business.

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

Affiliate Marketing is Internet Advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with website owners using affiliate programs. Affiliates make money by generating sales, leads & traffic for the Merchants Business.

Thread Information