Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Ideas for niche marketing?

I advocate Google's Adword Keyword Tool for niche keyword trialing. A list of extra tools that are practicable for handling and supervising your website are Google Tools

There's that word: "niche". Niche marketing doesn't work. If you have a "niche" product then don't expect to sell too many. How much more niche can you get than a Caterham car? How many of those do you see? They're so niche that nobody has them.

I hope taking a look at some stellar niche sites will provide ideas and inspiration for you to get started in niche marketing.

Yes, Niche marketing also often includes maximizing the way search engines work to make sure that your web site gets listed n the first page of the SERP's from your chosen keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymark789 View Post
    I advocate Google's Adword Keyword Tool for niche keyword trialing. A list of extra tools that are practicable for handling and supervising your website are Google Tools

do the 30 day challenge. the first few days have some good ideas.

challenge.co

What do you mean?? We're talking about Niche marketing. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by eshopwiz View Post
    do the 30 day challenge. the first few days have some good ideas.

challenge.co

Ohhhh,

That fuzzy inside out shirt that's a blanket with sleeves.

Those infomercial websites rock, the bowl that never spills, geobowl?

They work, just ripoff the concept.

Try to sign up with Auto Content Cash. Its an internet membership site that teaches online marketers how to make a huge profit from their selected niches automatically.

For the marketing the first most thing is proper planning.You have to understand before which only which level of user you are going to target.
    Proper planning is very necessary.
    The second thing is your site promotion ,it will help you to get lots of new business.

That way you have a better idea of what the search traffic is like for those niche keywords as well as how they respond to your site, before you invest resources into developing or SEO.

The problem is always determination the target audience or else of the curiosity seekers. Now go find that target audience. Sounds distinctive for this sort of adverts.

Curiosity seekers are good as they spread the word through the real world. That might lead to trade.

The best and least expensive way to get you, your idea, and your products in front of eager buyers is to write articles that appear on the magazine, journal, newsletter, and print pages they read. So here’s a report—Finding Indispensable Article Topics (that are hard for magazine, newsletter, and newspaper editors to reject)—that will help you find the single most important element: thetopic of your article. Gordon Burgett, its author, sold 1,700+ freelance articles. This is how he found subjects editors wanted 1,700+ times.

i find all of guys join date is very early in smallbusinesscomputing.com

I kind of answered my question as well as I wanted to share it with you. I received an email from webpro news as well as it suggested downloading Web Ceo it's free software that helps you with keywords as well as helps narrow down niches.

Thread Information