Thread: What's the easiest e-comm software to add products?

What's the easiest e-comm software to add products?

I'm getting ready to set up a new e-commerce website for someone else and I'd like to know everyone's opinion on which shopping cart / e-commerce software solution is the easiest for a non-technical person to add prodcuts too. I've heard a lot about osCommerce and VirtueMart, but I'm open to hearing about any otheres. I mean, we're talking dead-on simple to add a product...like fill out a form and upload a photo. Any ideas??
    Thanks
    --bp

VirtuMart is probably one of the most complicated to add products and pricing. Most other carts have the same interface primarily. You add images from a file on the server or upload them, add descriptions and product pricing, usually MSRP and then your price so people can see the savings if they buy from you. Whatever cart you use, you'll have to learn the back-end or Administrative interface but they are not complicated, just different from each other.

VirtueMart is a free component for Joomla. so to use it you should be aware how to optimize joomla. Also VirtueMart needs some hacking - as for me every free soft needs some hacking. As an alternative look at Intelex ecommerce

we personally don't like to use OScommerce or virture market. If you are looking for a good shopping cart for your website you should go with snscart. We also offer free shopping cart installation with any of hour web hosting plans you choose. You can find more details by clicking on our sig below.

Thread Information