Thread: One stop solution

One stop solution

Is there any organization/service provider which offers all solutions to ecommerce site?
    it should offer fromm site building to site maintenance to content writing to catalog managing to web analytics...

So basically your looking for someone to do all the work for you and pay you to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by JEccles
    So basically your looking for someone to do all the work for you and pay you to do it?
    I think he's looking for someone to do all the work and HE'LL pay THEM!

There are several companies who supply products and web sites, stock and price it and will even host it. You take a percentage of the sales. I don't know why anyone would do this but apparently they do. Google is your friend here. You might try doing a search for drop shippers.

Hi epmcnc,

There are lots of ecommerce service providers that can create an ecommerce shop for you, provide you with an easy to use content management system for you to manage the contents of your shop, perhaps even help with the copywriting of product descriptions, but what you are looking for also includes fulfillment, warehousing, order processing... you're looking at a mega price or very high commission per sale for a completely managed solution.

There are UK companies that charge as much as £5000 a month for this type of service
    Regards,
    David

Internet Retailer eCommerce shops . Geran SEO Search engine optimisation

Do you want to carry your own inventory?

If no = drop shipper

If yes = outsourced order fulfillment + paypal + paypal cart + designer (post to craigslist)

For outsourced order fulfillment. Google search that term or check out http://www.shipwire.com. Free trial and plans start at $30/month

caveat, I work at Shipwire. This is intended to be helpful and not advertise.
    best,
    Nate G
    http://www.shipwire.com Web Retailer Order Fulfillment and Warehouses in California, Chicago and Canada

I have seen tons of companies like that around. The one I have heard about is called Mystic Liquid. They are new but have done a great job for my clients.

"Is there any organization/service provider which offers all solutions to ecommerce site? it should offer fromm site building to site maintenance to content writing to catalog managing to web analytics..."

Are you a marketing expert...so you are looking for a "product" out of the box that you would just promote and market and bring traffic, etc....or do you need the marketing done for you as well?

You can pay people to do everything from A to Z...but ...if it was easy then they would just do A to Z themselves or leave you with little if any profit. The more you do yourself the more control you have and the more room for profit.
    SELL MORE WORK LESS:

Your Drop Ship Data Solution Provider http://inventorysource.com/landing/

See also http://www.dropship-community.com/

i agree with OSF. the more you do the more money you keep in your pocket. if there was a total solution and all we had to do was sit back and do nothing, i think wed all be doing it. There are hosting companies who offer web design and ecommerce software but the more you have someone else do the work the more it costs you.

remember - you either spend time or money, id rather spend time and keep my money

Well I know our company provides some low cost website management including design, content writing, seo, and analytics. I know there are companies that charge and arm and a leg. Just got to do your research.
    Where Business Finds A Web Presence- Mystic Liquid

Quote Originally Posted by skytopdesigns
    remember - you either spend time or money, id rather spend time and keep my money
    In my experience this only works some of the time and normally when your business is just beginning. At some point if you want your business to grow and become strong you must start working ON your business instead of IN your business. Sometimes it is better to spend money and put your time to better use. The real question I think is where is your time best spent?

It's better to have your business objects controlled from different sources vs putting your business eggs into one basket so to speak. Having one source for your hosting and one for your domain management and another handling your ecommerce software, etc. is, in my opinion, much better than having one company do it all for you.
    RalphS
    List your Opportunities, Products and Services with us for free!
    http://www.FreeBizOpsListings.com

Quote Originally Posted by skytopdesigns
    i agree with OSF. the more you do the more money you keep in your pocket. if there was a total solution and all we had to do was sit back and do nothing, i think wed all be doing it. There are hosting companies who offer web design and ecommerce software but the more you have someone else do the work the more it costs you.

I'm not real clear on what he's looking for & it could be he isn't either. Then again, he may be testing the waters to see if there is a 'need' for such a service. You'd better have deep pockets if you plan on outsourcing everything.

Hi JEccles,

Which Kind of work you do.
    Make the necessary web site design changes to mirror the site you had previously anhosting and link exchange Enquiries.

Hi JEccles,

Yes I am looking for company which work for me. What kind of work you do for me.
    Make the necessary web site design changes to mirror the site you had previously anhosting and link exchange Enquiries.

Thread Information