Thread: Social bookmarking and advertising

Social bookmarking and advertising

After I bookmarked my websites to 100 social bookmarking websites, I could notice a huge difference in traffic for many days. this also helped me in conversions at those days.

I had hired an experienced person to do the job of submission, and the amount spent on this was really worth.

Now I want to do this again. But, are there any ways to submit the same websites to those social bookmarking websites and get the traffic and conversions again and again? Are there any suggestions to do this?

I am planning to create blogs and display products there. Then I will be able to submit those blogs to these websites. Will this help?
    Thanks,
    Shop and Save with FREE App My Shopping Genie Review | Make Money with My Shopping Genie Home Business

Are you looking to submit the same material? If so, there are usually some safeguards to prevent this. For example, you probably can't use the same URL that you used before. Even if you change the URL, the content is scanned.
    D. Wallace
    APconnections/NetEqualizer
    www.netequalizer.com
    "Do More With Your Network"

I wanted to post the same material. But, I am aware of the problems and so asked the suggestion and advice. I am planning to create blogs on same material and submit it. will this help?
    Thanks,
    Shop and Save with FREE App My Shopping Genie Review | Make Money with My Shopping Genie Home Business

It could...

It could help, but bear in mind that social networking sites already have page rank, and your new blog will not. It would not have quite the impact.

Also, if people in your industry have already seen this material, the possibility of these links getting passed around is less.

I am relatively new to social bookmark sites. Where did you find 100 of them? Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks.

-Gene

I'm quite new to the whole Web 2.0 social networking thing as well (ed: probably due to my age ).

We've got an articles page on our web site but I'd like to add the option of submitting articles to facebook, digg etc. Do the articles have to be presented in a certain format, i.e. xml?
    Regards,
    David

Internet Retailer eCommerce shops . Geran SEO Search engine optimisation

Social Bookmarking for web traffic

Each social bookmark site has its own format for uploading the content. Also, there are modules that you can install on your site with quick links so any user who has accounts with these social bookmark sites would go to your site and see the quick link module that you installed...when they click it then it will allow them to instantly link to that page through their account like Digg, etc.
    SELL MORE WORK LESS:

Your Drop Ship Data Solution Provider http://inventorysource.com/landing/

See also http://www.dropship-community.com/

I'm surprised there are 100 of those sites. Maybe I underestimated the lemming effect.

You know, social bookmarking sites can actually be fun to use. I wouldn't call it the lemming effect.

Thread Information