Thread: Workflow software - which one to choose?

Workflow software - which one to choose?

Can you tell me, which workflow SaaS will be the best for company that hires around 50 people? To be honest, there are so many on the market that is hard to choose one.

Asana is known for its user-friendly interface and its ability to accommodate teams of all sizes. You can create tasks, track progress, and collaborate with others in real-time. It also integrates with other business applications such as Google Drive and Salesforce, so it's a great option for companies that want to consolidate their workflow tools into one platform.

I've used Asana, Trello, Monday, etc. depending on what we're working on at the moment. They all have some advantages and disadvantages, and of course - various subscription prices to consider. So, it depends on the type of project you're developing, the number of essential task dependencies you need to stay extra attentive on, whether you need to track time, etc. Also, look for the best way to connect an ongoing project with the accompanying google sheets, that will save you a ton of headaches.

I found this list of suggestions, it might help you (or anyone who's looking) choose the best workflow software, it mentions pros and cons, pricing... The best - meaning the one that works the best for you. Some do offer integration with Google sheets if this is a factor that makes a difference.

I was browsing the web recently, and came across and article on this. They recommended the following:

1. Wrike
    2. Monday
    3. Kintone
    4. Be Slick
    5. Lucidchart

I personally make use of Monday. I like that it automates business processes and can help help delegate tasks to my team, even those across country. Not to mention their prices are reasonably affordable.

Thread Information