Thread: Investment Ideas

Investment Ideas

Hi Everyone,
    Real Estate investments are more secured & safe comparing with others investment options.
    Please let us know If any other investment options are available that have such safe & steady long-term returns against investment as real estate has.

Welcome, all investment ideas.

I also think that stocks and mutual funds are good ways to invest money.

Your own business (no matter what is that) is always a good idea. Investment can be very risky and not very profitable so i would honestly prefer to keep the money in my own pocket and do something useful for others too. With the slack email integration the promotion (marketing) of any business reached a new quality level and it is going to improve even more in the future. That is the only advice to the future business owners - use technology achievements for your own good.

If you have your own business, should you still consider side hustles in case your own business doesn't lift off? I'm asking because im' thinking of starting one up. thanks

Covid taught many people the value in side hustles. There are so many you could pursue.

Hi , you can invest in GOLD, Property and SIP's

These are all great investment ideas but everyone has different risk tolerance levels.
    Staking is a DIY way to earn passive income in crypto, it's like earning dividends on a stock or earning interests on your savings in a bank and although it has its own risks which is very low when compared to other methods of earnings in crypto it is a great way to maximize earnings as well.

I think it is always a good idea to invest in your own knowledge

Thread Information