Thread: Would love feedback on my site

Would love feedback on my site

I would love to get feedback on how my site rates for customer use. Good experience? Bad experience? what can be changed? other thoughts ....

www.slant.biz

The website design is quite unique I didn't like it at first but that's just my personal opinion, I think it's a risky design but looking at the review sections it seems to be working for you.

I feel like the mobile version has way too much text above the fold before you see any images. Loading time isn't bad but for something, this simple id expect a much faster loading time, it seems like your images aren't compressed.

Your product pages deviate from the design making it feel like you are on another website so I would edit those woo single page templates to look like the rest of the site.

All in all does it work?, it looks like it can it improve? Always.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    The website design is quite unique I didn't like it at first but that's just my personal opinion, I think it's a risky design but looking at the review sections it seems to be working for you.

I feel like the mobile version has way too much text above the fold before you see any images. Loading time isn't bad but for something, this simple id expect a much faster loading time, it seems like your images aren't compressed.

Your product pages deviate from the design making it feel like you are on another website so I would edit those woo single page templates to look like the rest of the site.

All in all does it work?, it looks like it can it improve? Always.
    thank you for the feedback. I deleted a bunch of the text above the fold. I keep looking at the product pages and the home page and I can't quite figure out why they look different. Most of my career I was a product photographer so I have experience with working visually but can't see it. Can you possible point something out to me in particular?

By the way - do you find the video slide show on the home page a positive or a negative?

If we talk about the technical indicators of the site, then you are doing well. I checked the site's availability https://www.host-tracker.com/en/ic/check-http and speed. With these indicators, everything is fine with your site, but you should work on the design. Highlight the navigation menu with colors other than white.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultaboyz View Post
    If we talk about the technical indicators of the site, then you are doing well. I checked the site's availability https://www.host-tracker.com/en/ic/check-http and speed. With these indicators, everything is fine with your site, but you should work on the design. Highlight the navigation menu with colors other than white.
    agree the design needs a bit of work to it. it can still be kept simple though

I actually really like it! It's very mellow but definitely attractive. I usually find the really huge image-backgrounds annoying or offputting, but the fact that it's a lot of sky actually works quite well. I genuinely like the overall look and style and how things are set up, and it's very functional (I mean that it a good way, not in a "bare minimum" way, to be clear.)www.routerlogin.net
    pikashow
    Last edited by gaming12qq; 12-12-2023 at 03:15 AM.

Thread Information