Thread: What advice can people provide to improve this?

Question What advice can people provide to improve this?

I work for a company that sells custom AI Chatbots for businesses to handle customer enquiries and collect customer information 24/7 and we have made a that allows people to register for a free demo of our product. it has been getting many clicks but it is not being finished. any advice on how to improve it.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Well it would seem that if your advertising is getting a good initial clickthrough rate then people like what they are being promised.

So what usually happens, in this case, is one of 3 things,
    What you are asking them to provide is too much for the trail ( even information wise)
    The form may not be user friendly
    The form may deviate from the initial offer eg you say free (but there is be a charge)

It generally speaks to the trail not seeming as at was in the initial offer that got them to click.

I don't think someone can give you a good advice without knowing all the details.
    The only one thing i would like to say, make sure you use all the modern channels in order to stay in touch with your customers.
    Microsoft 365 business voice sms seems to be one of the best features i discovered for myself so far.

Thread Information