Thread: Mobile business cards for tracking sales?

Mobile business cards for tracking sales?

We are a small SaaS company with a handful of recurring clients (mostly local companies in the finance niche) and the occasional strangler who decided to read our cold emails for a change. We are full-stack web developers as well, but rarely find gigs in that space, surprisingly enough. I feel like that can easily change, so I've been looking into better ways to build our brand. One thing that popped up lately is those mobile (aka virtual or digital) business cards. I've been getting those on socials, and they often look suave and "cutting edge".
    Plus, I know that you can get notified whenever someone scans them, so that should help us figure out how to craft more engaging content later on, right? If all goes well, I intend to embed the e-cards in our Fb, LinkedIn, and Instagram profiles, maybe even start a TikTok channel for funny reels in the "programming world" etc... Sounds like a lot of work, actually, now that I'm typing it haha

So, has anyone tried making mobile business cards before? What platform did you use? Are they secure for both parties? Expensive?
    Thanks!

I've been using digital cards for a good while now, they've proven quite handy in more than one way. Designing them is simple, making them in bulk is easy, sharing them is even easier (you can do so even via an Apple Wallet), and plus - you can update the .vcn file even after sending them if you use an editable QR code! So, I think you'll find plenty to like about them as well. As for which platform to choose, I'd advise you to try any of the heavy hitters like Beaconstac, Knowee, or HiHello. They are the most up-to-date and secure options for sure. If you want to learn more, here's a good review of the best e-business card makers today, you can even check which one comes with a free trial. Their paid plans should also be similar, I believe around $5-10 a month.

One more thing I want to say based on your post: have you thought about using a multichannel marketing app? You mention having profiles for your business on Facebook and Instagram, so I think this aspect is something you can leverage more than you do so at the moment. Assume that your customers might start following you on several digital fronts, so you should always work on shaping a better customer experience, especially in 2023 in my opinion.

I like e-cards more than paper ones, actually. I know that people often avoid scanning things, but I'm certain that the usual dangers associated with them are a thing of the past. The internet simply outgrew that phase a half a decade ago and now QR codes are simply time-saving tools. At least, that's how my experience has been so far. My team made a slew of different digital cards on the Beaconstac platform back in February, and yeah, they've been performing quite well. So, I think you should definitely implement them. The idea to use a separate app to help you with tracking how customers interact with your offerings across various socials and email sounds right as well. Look into apps like UseInsider, Engage, Talon, etc.
    Good luck, I hope you see a better ROI/ROAS soon!

Thank you both for sharing your experiences with me! I'll take a look at the platforms you mentioned, see what the rest of the team will like best, and start with a free trial. I also began looking for a multichannel marketing platform, it will be super nice to automate the customer facing-front a bit. I feel like our game is severely lacking there, so, yeah, we need AI on our side Cheers guys!

ImprintNext has done pretty good at allowing customers of online stores to customize mobile business cards. When it comes to security, reputable it implements encryption and other security measures to protect your data.

Automotive SEO services refer to specialized digital marketing strategies designed to enhance the online visibility and ranking of automotive-related websites on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. These services are tailored to the automotive industry, aiming to improve a dealership's or auto-related business's online presence, attract more relevant traffic, and ultimately drive higher conversions.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Thread Information