During my internship, I made a report gathering all the e-commerce startups that have raised funds in the last 6 months (Sep 2021 - March 2022).
We thought it was interesting because the companies that raise funds today are the product and services that everyone might use in a few years or have a competitive advantage with right now, so it’s a good idea to know what happen and keep up with the trends - especially in eCommerce, where a lot is happening!!

I am surprised to see that no one talked about this topic on this forum! So I thought I would share our report with you, maybe it can interest a few of you :)

Alongside the data, we did some analysis and shared our thought about the new companies being built - do we think it’s worth it, useful, or not at all … for example, we talked about the aggregators raising a crazy amount of money to buy eCommerce brands.
But, I would love to hear your opinion and what you think as well :) I think it can be a pretty interesting conversation.

Here is the report (we made a YouTube video) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKukoQXkcjo

Thank you!