Thread: New Website Design

New Website Design

Hi everyone,
    I am new one for such online forum/community.
    I have recently re-design my website and I am strongly looking for feedback in order to make the website more user & search friendly.
    Previously, website has some issues because of that new pages are not indexing by the search engines but now it has.
    But the thing is that I have done all the possible corrections to the website but doesn't get in SERP any where for any of the related K/W which we are offerings.
    Please take a look and help us to find out how to get in search results picture.
    Here is the website URL- https://www.brandwizz.com

NEEDS WORK...

I clicked on the link and see a message.... Before I've had a chance to read it, it goes away and leaves me with a BLANK white screen.

Thinking that the site just died right in front of me, I accidently see that if I scroll down, I find what I guess is the rest of the site.

You make me mouse over everything just to read what is there... I'm thinking I should be paid to read your site since it's so much work.

Hey Steve!
    Thank you for your honest feedback.
    We will take it to forward your suggestions.

A designer is a guide to the development of visual culture, so it is important to be in a modern context. A trendy website is not an end in itself but avoids outdated solutions. Today they may pass for healthy conservatism, but the world is changing so fast that your work will look like a dinosaur in six months. I will say that the Designer solves different tasks all the time, and the more you understand different areas, the easier it will be to communicate with colleagues and customers. Be prepared that today you will have to set tasks for website design for flooring companies and tomorrow for a completely different field.

I personally really like the design, there are just enough scroll effects to make it look professional without being over the top.
    If I was to be picky, I would point out the "Team Brandwizz celebrates" tab in the hero section has a little bit of user readability to be fixed, the white on white doesn't look the best but as I said that's being very picky.
    Also there are three H1s and in that linked article there are none, so look at that for SEO.

Thread Information