Thread: Is directories really helps to boost website rankings?

Is directories really helps to boost website rankings?

I don't know that you will see any direct increase in rankings but i have no doubt that local citations are still worth having. It is not inconceivable to think that having some legitimate listings would add to the way Google sees your site.

Others will no doubt disagree but i see it every day in my research.

Yes, it surely does. Adding your website to directories can help you build up your site traffic and increase your online presence. It also helps you stay ahead of your competitors. Directories are one of the best ways to promote and enhance your website visibility.

It is not inconceivable to think that having some legitimate listings would add to the way Google sees your site.

igital marketing centers around internet. and it is very powerful marketing medium and communication vehicle

Of course yes, Some directories takes time to approve your listing. Once your listing gets approved you will definitely get link juice for one year. And some websites does not even delete your listing you will get backlink for long time.

Yes it works and we can help you with it.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Quote Originally Posted by bavya View Post
    Yes, it will not help you directly but the number of backlink with follow links help websites to get ranked in serp.

Sure. I've listed my website on dozens of directories 3+ years ago and I'm getting traffic from there even these days. So highly recommend submitting at directories to boost your organic channel of traffic,

Thread Information