Thread: Einstein II- Contingent Healthcare Workforce Management

Einstein II- Contingent Healthcare Workforce Management

Hi All,
    Einstein II is an AI-enabled cloud-based intelligent workforce management system for healthcare organizations to help them to reduce manual management work in order to achieve better & greater productivity.
    Please have a look if we can do anything else to make website much better for engagement.

Hi einsteinii,
    Your site is well, but it's not very fast for mobile devices. In the IT-sphere mobile traffic is an essential part of your audience, so you should turn to programmers.
    Check your mobile devices adaptation here: https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url...steinii.com%2F

Regarding the design of the site. For me, it's quite old-fashioned but still looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongreal View Post
    Hi einsteinii,
    Your site is well, but it's not very fast for mobile devices. In the IT-sphere mobile traffic is an essential part of your audience, so you should turn to programmers.
    Check your mobile devices adaptation here: https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url...steinii.com%2F

Regarding the design of the site. For me, it's quite old-fashioned but still looks nice.
    Thank you for your feedback @Mongreal
    I know the website looks is very old-fashioned if we compare with the peer competitors of Einstein II.
    We will take this forward to make changes.

Thanks for the information, that looks amazing.

Thread Information