Thread: Opinions - Constructive please

Thumbs up Opinions - Constructive please

Hey all,

It is not really the website i want rating as it is a single page site and the owner has no rbudget or desire to do much with it as all their marketing efforts are offline.

https://homegenieessex.co.uk/ - is the website and as mentioned it is a single page just so the owner has something online and for business cards.

However what would be good to get thoughts the proposed marketing collateral here https://homegenieessex.co.uk/flyer/. I'd be keen to have thoughts. Cheers

Looks good but if its just you I would put something personal on there and maybe a good photo.

Don't know if it's only me, but that blue bar on the top is to bright in my opinion, and it's hurting my eyes.

Thanks @ ericwilk - I hadn't noticed that but see your point

Hello @Blackbook
    Have a suggestion on how to improve your site as much as possible and attract new customers, please tell me, do you have WhatsApp?

------------
    With love from Ukraine <3

Im afraid this is a very competitive industry in the SEO space, with a one pager-like that you aren't going to get anywhere organically you will even have a tough time on paid search unless you do some serious work on that website.

You may try a GMB listing if they don't already have one, local directories are also ok to keep the clients ticking over in the beginning.

What I've found in this situation is that you get clients who understand the value of marketing done right, that's always a return on investment, and s they happily spend it, for AdWords, SEO, or social media marketing, ( wherever your clients are ) and then you get those that don't or don't want to understand it. You can try to convince them with projects that you did in the past, a good few google analytics sheets of website traffic increases is always a great way to get them to say yes. If they still can't see the value, cut your losses and move on.

You never asked for crit on the website itself, so il refrain from any of that.

Thread Information