Thread: What type of QR codes for social media?

What type of QR codes for social media?

So far, I've used QR codes to share coupons on Instagram and Facebook posts, and a couple of times event QR Codes to let interested customers scan to register. What else can I do to make the best use of QR codes in my social media campaigns?

I am realizing while writing this that until 2 years ago I didn't even know how to make a QR code, and now I'm about to answer about different types. Wow. Anyway, as long as you have a reliable and safe generator, you can rev up your social media strategy with these:

Direct to Website QR code: Users can scan the code on your post for an instant journey to your website and ditch the link-click hassle.
    App Download QR code: Feature a QR code in your posts to guide users straight to your brand's app and boost app downloads.
    Location QR code: Share a location QR code on social media for followers to scan and find your store on Google Maps. This drives foot traffic to your store.
    Audio QR code: You can use an Audio QR code for promoting products or making special announcements. Share audio files of different types.
    Feedback QR code: Include a Feedback QR code for customers to scan and share their thoughts.

In our case, the website QR codes worked wonders for website traffic, and the app download QR codes doubled app downloads within a week. The location QR code also directed more customers to our physical store.xx

Thanks, you gave me several great ideas. I'll probably start by adding a location QR code (can't believe I haven't done it by now) and then focus on the other types you mentioned. I want to look into these audio QR codes, seems to me there's a lot of potential there. Thank you one more time! Cheers!

I sometimes use augmented reality qr codes too. They are what we call passive, which means a hidden message pops up in a 3D form as soon as you point your mobile camera toward them, nothing else needs to be done. The followers love this type of code, it's engaging and fun. One extra tip speaking of qr codes for social media - you can retarget traffic coming in via social media qr Codes with Facebook Pixel and Google Ads retargeting. Also, I connect my social media qr codes with my marketing tools. As mentioned above, having a safe generator is a must, and the next factor for me was this one - integrations. Make my life a lot easier. For this reason, I can't really answer the question a couple of clients asked me - what is the best qr code generator. Like, I use Uniqode (formerly Beaconstac) because it has by far the strongest safety features but it also integrates with the tools I already use. But if you look here, there are a few really good ones, maybe some of them will work for you for one reason or another.

I agree that integrations are very important and yes, they do make our lives so, so much easier! Great tip about retargeting, I will definitely test it after the holidays. Thanks!

Thread Information