Thread: Indexing issues

Indexing issues

have had my website since 2018. It is an ecommerce site on Weebly. I just now learned about the Search Console and was surprised to see that out of my hundreds of pages - only 14 are indexed. There are 236 excluded. I called Weebly and they said "all is indexed and running properly" but obviously it isn't, right? Can't call google for help anymore. So, how do I figure this out? The 14 pages that are valid do not have any similarities - one is a category page, one is a product page, one is the policies page - all different. I drilled deeper on a couple of the Excluded urls and this was what was showing: Sitemap: https://www.slant.biz/sitemap.xml

User-agent: NerdyBot
    Disallow: /

User-agent: *
    Disallow: /ajax/
    Disallow: /apps/
    Disallow: /kitchenbathroom.html
    Disallow: /socks.html
    Disallow: /collections.html
    Disallow: /brands1.html

Quote Originally Posted by ydono View Post
    have had my website since 2018. It is an ecommerce site on Weebly. I just now learned about the Search Console and was surprised to see that out of my hundreds of pages - only 14 are indexed. There are 236 excluded. I called Weebly and they said "all is indexed and running properly" but obviously it isn't, right? Can't call google for help anymore. So, how do I figure this out? The 14 pages that are valid do not have any similarities - one is a category page, one is a product page, one is the policies page - all different. I drilled deeper on a couple of the Excluded urls and this was what was showing: Sitemap: https://www.slant.biz/sitemap.xml

User-agent: NerdyBot
    Disallow: /

User-agent: *
    Disallow: /ajax/
    Disallow: /apps/
    Disallow: /kitchenbathroom.html
    Disallow: /socks.html
    Disallow: /collections.html
    Disallow: /brands1.html
    Hi,
    There is very simple thing if you notice that you disallowed root page to crawl by the search engine crawler and that's why your pages aren't indexing in google or in any search engines.
    Please make changes here, from- Disallow: /
    to Allow: /

If you ever feel to get expert advice or any kind of support/suggestion can contact Brandwizz

Thread Information