Thread: Looking for Luxury Industry Webmasters, Bloggers and Influencers

Looking for Luxury Industry Webmasters, Bloggers and Influencers

Hey everyone, thought this might be the perfect place to find some small business owners in the luxury sector (ie jewelers, luxury real estate agents, luxury travel agents or boutique hotels, etc. etc.)... Here at Luxury Branded, we have just launched our all-new Luxury Partner Network and if you're a blogger or influencer in the industry, we invite you to take part!

I have been part of a luxury yatch club. Do I still have a chance to enroll for the blogging opportunity?

I know this thread is old, but I like traveling and read much about it. If you still need to find small business owners in this sphere, I can recommend to check Instagram travel blogs. There are many good guys who travel the world and share great info about it in their blogs. Maybe this info will be helpful for you.
    Last edited by Jim222; 08-22-2019 at 09:29 AM.

I also like to travel, I have one dream to go on World Tour and Click photos from every Sightseen want to make a big collection.

Alternative Search Engines · Bing Webmaster Tools · Ecommerce SEO ... Influencer Marketing is currently one of the most prominent trends in content marketing. ... TV and social media stars; Bloggers and vloggers; Sports stars and athletes; Editors ... her lifestyle – attainable luxury, her fashion, home, and travel experience.

I am not an influencer but you can contact influencers with the help of an influencer marketing agency.

hazele - please note that this thread is a little on the OLD SIDE.

Also note - when you post, you should see a message about your post might not be immediately available to view.

AND, SPAMMING isn't allowed on this NO FOLLOW Site.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim222 View Post
    I know this thread is old, but I like traveling and read much about it. I travel all around the world. If you still need to find small business owners in this sphere, I can recommend checking influencer marketing agency. There are many good influencers who travel the world and share great info about it in their blogs. Maybe this info will be helpful for you.
    Thank You for providing this information. Most of the influencers are very humble and they like to help others. That's why they share their experience with others.

A very interesting proposal, I was just thinking at my leisure about investing my funds somewhere for further growth (or investing in something new, and ensuring this guaranteed stable work)How can I contact you for further cooperation, if possible

Thread Information