Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: What new films can you recommend to watch?

What new films can you recommend to watch?

What new films can you recommend to watch?

Not many good films came out in 2020 due to the pandemic. The new conditions aren't very conducive to travel to the location of filming and the fast work of the actors, so I started to re-watch old films. I found a lot of good comedies and thrillers (two of my favorite genres in cinematography) that I could watch in good quality on the big screen of my home theater. I download them for free using a torrent client. Sites where you can find torrent files for downloading movies are here https://www.firesticktricks.com/torrent-sites.html . I think that it will not be difficult for you to find films that are interesting for you on one of them.

Which genre do you like the most?

I can recommend a list of films that came out this year: Escape Room: Tournament of Champions, Zack Snyder's Justice League, Nobody. I also plan to equip a home theater in my apartment. I have chosen a suitable projector and acoustics, now I am studying information about screens for projectors. I can't figure out which screen is better: gray or white?

The newer release of Marvel all looks absolutely bonkers. Definitely a must-watch for film and comic enthusiasts!

What can you advise in the horror genre?

Not new, but Captain Fantastic is a great movie to watch with the family and older kids

I've recently watched Green Book. Great film. Highly recommend.

What genre do you like? I personally can watch almost everything but horror films. Usually, I look forward to watching something new. If I need to relax, I often look through the Starz library and choose one of my favorite movies. I'm glad that I found a starz phone number and started using this service as it offers both new and old films and tv series, so I can always find something good to watch.
    Last edited by Alex7788; 05-20-2022 at 04:16 AM.

The good new movies I can remember right away are Dune with Timothée
    Chalamet and Oscar Isaac, The Worst Person in The World, and the French Dispatch. There were not many good movies, but the film industry never stopped, and they continued to come up with new creations.
    If you don’t want to miss any new movies, buy an IPTV connection from rooomba.tv and watch all the newest movies and series first. They’ve got tons of content there, and the price is lower than in the case with the other providers. If you like binge-watching your favorite shows without interruption, then it’s definitely for you.

Hi,

You can watch "UDAAN" directed by Vikramaditya Motwane , in this movie you can see ruthless bond between Father & Son and END of the movie is really worth to watch.

Watched the film Everything Everywhere All at Once recently. Amazing movie, I highly recommend it. There's some really funny stuff going on there.

I thoroughly enjoyed Babylon. What a beautiful, exciting mess of a film!

@FinMary - This film undoubtedly ranks among my top ten favourites of all time!

I watched an excellent Korean thriller No Mercy the other day, but I have to say it's quite heavy and my darling even cried near the end.

Thread Information