Thread: Reviews Needed PLS

Post Reviews Needed PLS

We created discussion forum for Business, Blogging, SEO, Internet marketing discussion, please check and leave your reviews and suggestions.
    Internet Marketing and SEO Discussion Forum

What is the story behind the site name Hustlepapa?

It makes me think of greasy Pepperoni Pizza. //just askin

Not often you get to see people put on forum websites for review. The site is nice and fast, its mobile responsive and the forum itself does follow traditional forum structures which make for a better user experience.

Alot of what I would rate however would be internal after creating an account as that's where the issues usually are. If they are there. From the outside, it looks good though. I would maybe look at leaving the boxed layout and spreading it across the screen the boxed layout with a sidebar makes it look a little cramped.

Thanks for the response, Steve! Hustlepapa kinda came to me, when I was looking for something relating to hustling and I did think of so many names, when I couldn't decide between hustling folks and hustle papa I decided to go with Hustlepapa

Thanks Ragnar I'll see to making the site width perfect.

It looks mostly good! I like the orange/grey/green/blue color theme. I find the backgrounds for the sub sections (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Blogging and SEO, Internet Marketing, etc) to be a bit too large. I think they can be condensed. Their font sizes are also overpowering. The subsection font is larger than its parent font and is disproportionately larger than the actual forum link.
    Attachment 315
    The actual forum links are in a font that is quite small and hard to read.

Interesting...

Interface-wise, it looks plain and simple; as a forum should be. You also created really relevant sub-forums, but I do agree regarding the nameā€“not exactly a searchable and encompassing name for the topics within the forum...

Thread Information