Thread: Why use the darknet?

Why use the darknet?

For what purposes is the darknet used? What interesting things can you find there?
    I even tried installing the TOR browser and looked at sites on the darknet, but I did not find anything interesting. I would like to know about your experience.

Google-> Darknet

Read and Learn about it before you go to the other side.

Well, dark is in the name, so definitely it has something darker than what you normally see.

tor is not just an ordinary browser. sure you can use it like other common browsers (which, i think, is how you used it--that's why you got nothing), but it has other special features that you need to really learn in order to use.

the darknet is not for the faint of heart.

At least through the darknet you can buy certain services and goods that are difficult to find on the regular Internet. For example, here is just one of such forums. Or what sites have you visited?

It is used for keeping internet activity anonymous and private, which can be helpful in both legal and illegal applications. While some use it to evade government censorship, it has also been known to be utilized for highly illegal activity. if you want to use Dark web then use for legal applications

I agree. I also recommend using a tor browser to open such sites.

I guess the name itself implies that it’s a place where you can find stuff that is not available on other platforms

Thread Information