Thread: Can We have an FBA product and a version of a non-FBA on the same page?

Can We have an FBA product and a version of a non-FBA on the same page?

I have a quick question. I have been looking at the videos on Seller University and I am not so sure this specific question is going to be addressed. I want to have two versions of the same product on a single page. I want to get rid of the inventory I had that did not yet have a bar code on it. So can I have an FBA version that is sold as such and also have some sort of "Original" or Demo version also sold on the same page that is not sold via FBA?
    So I stumbled on this page on Quora. https://www.quora.com/Can-I-have-bot...-the-same-time
    It asks, "Can I have both FBA and home sales at the same time?"
    And the answer is: "Yes, many sellers are both FBA and FBM (fulfilled by Merchant) at the same time. Seller Central allows you to specify which products are sent to Amazon to be fulfilled, and which will be fulfilled directly."
    But what I would like to know is if I can have two versions of the same product where one has a bar code and is FBA and the other does not which is FBM.

WHERE (which website) are you wanting to have the two products?

If you sell products using FBA and would like to have your products available as FBM (fulfilled by a merchant), the correct way is to create new products, with new SKUs. You will have two listings of the same product, each with different SKUs, one listed as FBM and the other as FBA.

dat article)

So you've already found the answer. It says that you can do it. Is everything clear or not? Guys, tell me how you feel about chatbots on sites? I open a small website selling food for cats of the same brand and want to order the development of a chatbot . So I'm wondering how you feel about this? Do I need a chatbot on the site or not? Thanks.

Thread Information