Thread: What are the main features of a good business presentation?

Hybrid View

What are the main features of a good business presentation?

I started my job a few days back, and next week I have to give a presentation in front of my Team lead. I am a bit worried about what features does my presentation should have and whatnot.

Thanks.

Confidence. I know this seem fairly impossible at the moment but going into a presentation with confidence really helps to sell it to your audience.
    Passion. Keeping a captive audience is not an ease task, especially within the business world.
    Knowledge.
    Naturalness.
    Organization.
    Time-sensitive.
    Clarity.

I think that marketing is really very important for this purpose. I like using different marketing methods especially offline marketing items. I use the service called PinSource for this purpose where you can find lots of great and working items. I think you will find it interesting to you, good luck!
    Last edited by jcage; 06-08-2021 at 03:52 AM.

A good presentation should be concise and should be focused on the topic. It should not move off-track. A good presentation should have the potential to convey the required information. The fear should be transformed into positive energy during the presentation.

Thread Information