Thread: Pets

Hybrid View

Pets

Do you have pets? I'm thinking about adopting a dog. It is hard to take care of the dogs?

It all depends on the breed: some are harder to follow some are easier - which one do you want to buy?

I have a Labrador Retriever. She is a family member and a great friend. Also, this breed is great for children. I'm sure you won't regret getting a dog. Of course, it is important to take care of the dogs, protect them from fleas and other insects, give vitamins and supplements (my advice is to buy them only at reliable Pet Pharmacy), but I can't imagine my life without my pet.

I have had a pet dog before. A shih tzu. He was the sweetest but a bit hard to take care to because of his long hair. It really depends on the breed and the dog's nature too.

My wife and I raise red canaries. It's nice to see new life hatching from the eggs.

Currently taking care of a pit bull. He was a pain during the first few months, but we somehow managed to tame him and he has been the sweetest boi ever since.

Thread Information