Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Best ERP Software?

manufacturing erp software

Quote Originally Posted by tome1122 View Post
    Please suggest me best ERP software for manufacturing company
    Try Focus Softnet's manufacturing ERP Software with advances technology and customized modules.

Nvizion provides excellent Enterprise resource planning (ERP) as it is a process used by businesses to manage and integrate the important parts of their businesses, as well as implement resource planning by integrating all of the processes required to run their businesses with a single system.

+ 1 on Nvizion. I am using it for many years and have zero complaints.

What about the agile sdlc model? Did anyone adopt it? From what I read, this is an excellent software development method for businesses that constantly release software to meet customers’ needs. One of the biggest advantages of this model is that it promotes cross-functional team collaboration and feedback sharing. Of course, it sounds good, but it would be great to find out other people's opinions and learn from their experiences.
    Last edited by Alex7788; 10-03-2022 at 07:42 AM.

1.Oracle NetSuite
    2.Odoo
    3.Acumatica
    4.Microsoft Dynamics 365
    5.Sage Intacct

Custom ERP software development allows you to construct a system that is suited to your specific business requirements. Learn about ERP system design and development, meet prospective rivals, and plan your next steps for business growth.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Thread Information