Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Best ERP Software?

Best ERP Software?

Please suggest me best ERP software for manufacturing company

Odoo is a very great option!

you used this?

There are many different software that helps automate various business processes and saves time, human resources and company money. I can give in support of the arguments from this article https://moneyhighstreet.com/finest-c...ation-of-2021/ about how important it's to apply IT solutions in the workflow processes of the company and what benefits it can bring to its owners. It seems to me that every businessman, regardless of whether he has an online or offline business, should use this opportunity for the effective work and development of his company.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipDine View Post
    Odoo is a very great option!
    I agree, it's a great option!

Many ERP solutions provide Core HR products like payroll, scheduling, time clock, and benefits management.
    HereÂ’s a shortlist of the top ERP systems:

NetSuite
    Odoo
    ERPNext
    Compiere
    Dolibarr

Quote Originally Posted by getoncrm View Post
    Many ERP solutions provide Core HR products like payroll, scheduling, time clock, and benefits management.
    HereÂ’s a shortlist of the top ERP systems:

NetSuite
    Odoo
    ERPNext
    Compiere
    Dolibarr
    Thanks for sharing the list!

Hi,

There are many but it depends on you which one you like to have also which one making you satisfied with their services so I'm just mentioning below few of them

Odoo
    SAP ERP
    mie-solutions
    erpnext
    Weberp

mie-solutions: They satisfy their customer's every reasonable requirement with speed, courtesy, and honesty.

Hope this information will be helpful for you. Thank you

Thanks for the suggestions!

Manufacturing companies often purchase ERP software at the same time they begin implementing it for their own benefit.

Manufacturing companies often purchase ERP software at the same time they begin implementing it for their own benefit. The initial purchase can be justified on the belief that such a system can enable efficiencies, superior process control, and cost savings. However, over time, manufacturing companies realize that maintaining their existing information systems is far more expensive than simply purchasing the software and then learning it might not be worth it.

It's highly recommended for organizations dealing with core processes like manufacturing, to have a full-fledged ERP system.

There are various cloud-based ERP subscription services available in the market but, which suites best for you depends on a number of factors.

No ERP is good for all.

Check out these points

1. Your business use-case and the solution's offerings - The first and foremost discussion with any ERP vendor is going to be about your own business use case and pain points that you are facing with your process, this decides whether they have the best solution for you or not.

2. Your User Count and requirements - Your function may be as small as 5-10 users to as big as more than 500 users for the system. Also the customization requirements may be less or more depending on how differently you manage your process.

3. Customization time - This is another factor that can affect your ERP Vendor choice, few may take much time for the same customizations required and few may provide you the best and you're live with the system in just days.

4. Your Budget - I would say, affordability is the biggest factor that gave rise to a number of ERP services after the Industry giants. In India, there are many ERP service providers which provide a great experience at an affordable price.

What I would suggest is, discuss your business use-case with some ERP service providers that are affordable as per your budget, have some demos, and then decide what fits the best for you.

Good luck man!

There are a lot of great ERP software options on the market these days. It really depends on your specific needs and what you're looking for in an ERP system. Some popular options include SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics GP. I remember my old company was in the home furniture industry, so from bedroom to dining room stuff, they have it. In fact, it was tough for them cause they have to import new SKUs since they only have a few pieces per item but they use Odoo and another planning tool that helps them forecast which retailer needs inventory.

But before you make any decisions, it's important to do your research and shop around to find the best option for your business. There are a lot of different factors to consider, such as price, features, scalability, etc. So make sure you take note of the ff

1. Make sure the software is compatible with your other systems and data.
    2. The software should be user-friendly and easy to learn.
    3. Make sure the vendor has a good track record and is reputable.
    4. Ask for references from other businesses that have used the software.
    5. Take into account your budget and make sure the software is affordable.

So take your time and make sure you choose the right system for your needs.

Royal 4 Systems ERP can be a good fit for you. You can contact them and discuss for a solution that would fit your needs.

Best erp software

Quote Originally Posted by tome1122 View Post
    Please suggest me best ERP software for manufacturing company
    One of the best open source solution for small companies as well as large companies is an ERP called Odoo. This software is an all in one solution for all your company needs like e- commerce, accounting , warehouse, HR , project management etc.
    For further details visit :https://www.cybrosys.com/odoo-erp-support/

Thread Information