Thread: What keeps you awake at night?

Hybrid View

What keeps you awake at night?

I can't sleep well several last nights. I just can't fall asleep as I have too many thoughts in my head. What about you? What keeps you awake?

The barking of a dog woke me up tonight

Usually my neighbors don't fight, but that night they swore quite loudly.

My sleep disorders keep me awake at night. Of course I use sleeping pills that help me. Fortunately, I can order them on the Canadian pharmacy site (I buy almost all meds at this drugstore as they are cheaper there). But of course, if I have too many thoughts and different ideas in my head, I can't have a rest at night.

My insomnia... I have really bad issues with it. I never had it before, and I am not sure what to do with it... I want to try some good meds or methods to beat it, but I need help. Of course, I would prefer soem natural ways, so I am thinking about CBD products... Have you ever had any experience with those. I found a pretty cool brand, GoldBee, and I wanna get their CBD gummies soon, I have heard a lot of positive feedback about them. Let me know if you know of any other cool brands
    Last edited by jcage; 04-12-2021 at 02:33 AM.

I am in the habit of counting sheep.)

I also have the same problem. Then I was starting to take sleeping pills because my friend suggested to me to buy medicines from online medical store. Now I can sleep but not in peaceful sleep. And also, I am used to taking sleeping pills.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Usually, my anxiety and overthinking get the best of me every night. I haven't got it checked because I am too busy with work and I cannot find any time for it.

Definitely my messed up sleeping habit.

I cant sleep because i love to watch movies.

Thread Information