Thread: What ways do you know to collect customer feedback?

What ways do you know to collect customer feedback?

What ways do you know to collect customer feedback?

Customer feedback can be different and come from different channels. Feedback can come via chatbots, emails and contact forms, social media, user sessions, user interviews, surveys, and others. There is also specialized feedback software you can use like this Customer Feedback Software. It can be a valuable source to get useful insights on what your customers really want with minimum effort.

Tinakinna - have you ever heard of a Q&A Spammer?

A Q&A spammer is a person that creates more than one account on a website like ours..... One of the profiles "Asks" a question and the other profile "Answers" the question with a URL to promote a site.

Steve - Site Administrator

I recently found a new email service that I use for my business email. I liked that this service offers automatic or scheduled sending of emails to my clients in case they take any action on my site. Also, with the help of some settings on this portal https://mailazy.com/ , I was able to create and send a letter with a request for a short rating of the service of my online store and added a share button for social networks to this email. Yes, I had to offer a 10% discount for every review, but it was a good advertisement and it was cool to know that many of my clients are happy with my work.

The best ways to collect Customer Feedback

1. Long Form-Based Surveys
    2. Short in-App Surveys
    3. Phone Calls
    4. Transactional Emails
    5. Net Promoter Score Surveys
    6. Suggestion Boards

Hi,

You can have feedback through chatbox, emails and contact forms on your website.

Thanks

I agree, chatbox, emails are the best ways.

The best ways to collect customer feedback
    Long form-based surveys. The most common way of collecting customer feedback is survey forms with a set of questions that are usually sent in an email. ...
    Short in-app surveys. ...
    Phone calls. ...
    Transactional emails. ...
    Net Promoter Score Surveys. ...
    Suggestion boards.
    Last edited by tareenzop; 12-20-2021 at 05:07 AM.

The best option to collect customer feedback use Email or directly push the text message to the customer's mobile number.

Surveys and interactive content like polls The simpler the better

First of all, thanks for the ideas, guys, they are helpful. I've recently discovered the Pissed Consumer platform https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/pissed-consumer. It helps businesses to connect with customers and build a trusting relationship with them. People write reviews there, thus you can find out the feedback of your business and make it better.
    Last edited by Jim222; 02-19-2022 at 07:32 AM.

Thread Information