Everyone here has provided a generous amount of what I'd honestly call the typical advice. This is not necessarily bad; we've wrestled with the idea and inner workings of SEO for the past couple of years, which is why you'll see overlaps with everyone's advice because, in general, this is what works. But there are a few things that people leave you out on–hey, we're all trying here so no point in giving our all your secrets right?

This is why I'll be sharing just one tip that has completely changed my life: hire an expert. Unless you are someone looking to become an expert, trying to study SEO and its complexities will take a huge chunk of your time. If you're a B2C business, get a B2C SEO consultant, if you're a B2B business, get a B2B SEO consultant–so on and so forth. There's literally so much to cover that not hiring an expert/consultant just seems like a way worse option. One of the articles I've read recently about this topic (linking it here for reference) talks about the benefits of B2B SEO consultants in detail. As someone who runs a business with a B2B model, I can't tell how essential it is for us to outsource most of our processes and consult with experts.

Think of it as a video game, if you're a free-to-play (F2P) player, you'll need to grind and hustle so much to get the exact same results of a premium player–someone who just pays their way through. You're going to need SEO for a long time, might as well cut the beginning aspect short to enjoy its benefits longer. But hey, just my 2 cents I guess