Thread: Is there an option for an Amazon Seller to add a Promo-Code field on an Amazon Page ?

Is there an option for an Amazon Seller to add a Promo-Code field on an Amazon Page ?

I wonder if something like exists or is offered to me as an option to use. As I get my Amazon store front set up, I think it would be very helpful to me and customers if I had the ability to include place on the page where someone can enter a promotion code or the name of someone who referred them to my product. The intention of this is to offer word-of mouth-advertising. I hoped I am explaining this feature using easy to understand terminology. Let me give you an example. You hear from time-to-time in a commercial on the radio or even in an ad on a web site to "add promo-code..." in order to get a discount or something. This, I assume, is a way to track the effectiveness of advertisement and which advertisers are doing a good job at driving traffic. That would be one good use. But I think another good use is to give word-of-mouth advertising a boost.

Have you looked all over Amazon's website? I'd imagine that they have this information for you.

Wow, your relative was so lucky to have the opportunity to work for the Imperial Post Office in China. After reading your post, I can see how much the china post tracking has changed for the better. I often order things from china because of the affordable prices and the variety of choices that the shops offer. That being said, I have been using the china post service for quite some time, and never did I have any problem with it. Not only are my packages always delivered in time, but the administrators are always online to help me out whenever I need them.

Thread Information