Thread: Importance of mortgage insurance

Importance of mortgage insurance

I have been looking for workshop space near Toronto to start a workshop of my own. I have found one property near Toronto and I am going to consult one mortgage broker in Canada to buy it. I have heard of mortgage insurance. What is the importance of mortgage insurance protection? Is there any separate procedure for it? If somebody knows about this in detail, please help me with your replies. Thank you in advance.

Mortgage protection insurance, or MPI, is also called mortgage payment protection insurance, or MPPI. It's simply life insurance that pays your mortgage if a certain event, such as death, disability or job loss occurs.

Mortgage insurance has many benefits. The biggest one is that such insurance lowers the risk to the lender of making a loan to you, so you can qualify for a loan that you might not otherwise be able to get.

I completely agree with the previous post. Home insurance is an absolutely necessary thing for the people who don't want to put their comfort in a risk. We had couple of different warranties already and next time i am going to talk to liberty home guard customer service https://www.pissedconsumer.com/compa...r-service.html as i heard a lot of good things about them from my co-workers.

Thread Information