Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Vitamins

Vitamins

A lot of people started using Vitamin D after the news about the connection between its deficiency and COVID-19. What about you? Do you take vitamins and/or supplements?

I used to think that only children need to take Vitamin D. But with all this hype around it, I checked the info about it online. it has many benefits for health, though it is essential to be careful in case you take other vitamins and supplements.
    Last edited by Jim222; 12-06-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Keep in mind that too much Vitamin D can be as bad for you as not enough.... Ask your Doc to test your level next time you're in his/her office.

I'm taking just Vit D3 one this pandemia has started

I am trying to stay healthy and take care about myself, so I often take some great vitamins, they are good! I also like CBD oils a lot. Have you tried any, guys? I would like to recommend that you have a look at those products from Area 52, for example. I am sure that you will find those really helpful and interesting to you, good luck!
    Last edited by jcage; 03-25-2021 at 03:20 AM.

I try to eat a balanced diet, but I also take a course of vitamins twice a year.

Yes I also using Vitamin D capsules. But During Covid-19 period here in my country Pakistan there is lockdown in every region and i have to face problem to purchase medicines. But during this lockdown online medical store helps me out to purchase medicines online with ease and quick. And Now i purchase medicines through online channel.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Thank you so much for these recommendations!

I think that vitamin D is not enough if you only take it. Moreover, we do not know how to treat coronavirus in principle, so the only thing we can do is strengthen our immunity in general. At https://www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/melatonin-supplements I order melatonin, which significantly improves the quality of my sleep. After taking melatonin, I feel very cheerful when I wake up in the morning.

I am using vitamins. but not alot.

I take Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, and magnesium on a daily basis. I should say, they help me feel concentrated and energetic. According to the Online Pharmacy, Vitamin D3 is one of the best supplements you can take if you're looking to boost concentration levels.
    Last edited by Jim222; 12-06-2021 at 12:12 PM.

I read that about 80% of people on earth lack vitamin D. Vitamin D is with metabolic processes in the body. But still, first of all, I would recommend consulting a doctor and getting tested for vitamin D in order to avoid mistakes.

Too much vitamin D can cause an abnormally high blood calcium level, which could result in nausea, constipation, confusion, abnormal heart rhythm, and even kidney stones.

A simple blood test is recommended.

I agree on that one. It is much better if you do an extended blood test before taking vitamins

I take vitamin D regularly.

Thread Information