Thread: Automated Order Processing

Automated Order Processing

First off I appreciate any bit of help given here. I have been banging my head against the wall for awhile trying to figure this out.

My business receives orders by email. They are either PDF forms or order information in the body of the email.

Our process is to manually take that information off and populate various forms with the information, put the order number in Excel, and when the order report is finished, email it back to the customer.

I finally figure out the email parsing services that will get me the order information into a usable file for processing.

My question is now what? I need to take that ordering information and add it to a Word report sheet, an invoice, and add it to an order database. I don't have a lot of customers just 6 core ones that makes up the bulk of my business so I don't need a full blown CRM or ERP or PSA solution but that may be the only way to go.

I also have looked at a custom database that takes that information and does what I need it to do.

I don't mind paid solutions but it also can't be like netsuite priced.

Again, Thanks so much for the help.

Hey @USTitlePro

Not really sure what you need here and obviously don't know what your full process looks like.

In the absence of anyone else piping up with an option the only things that come to mind are process automation apps such as

If This Then That (IFTT)
    Zapier

Either of those could potentially provide a solution. Failing that or if you think a CRM or similar solution might work I would point you in the direction of Appsumo - currently promoting a lifetime deal of Robomotion which could apply to your problem.
    They have a load of automation and CRM stuff on there regularly and as the prices are really low for Lifetime Deals you could find a cost-effective solution there. Worth a look.

Best I can do with my limited knowledge of automation

Thread Information