Thread: Business Card Size and Measurements

Hybrid View

Business Card Size and Measurements

The importance of business cards has not changed despite many new ways of doing business nowadays. These can create a bridge between you and the customer and may instill loyalty in potential customers. Creating a business card can be overwhelming, but it sure goes a long way for your clientele. From deciding on the business card size to selecting the right font type requires a lot of time and attention.

Did you know that the business card sizes vary based on which country you are in? Well, each country has its own usual business card dimensions that they use as a sample.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I like some cool creative business card ideas, they are the best! You can also get some interesting lapel pins like those from pinsource.com as a cool addition. What do you think?
    Last edited by jcage; 03-08-2021 at 03:50 AM.

The standard dimensions of a printed business card are 3.5 x 2 inches. That's the finished card size. Many printed designs include bleed. The "bleed area" is an extra 1/8 inch of space for design elements or backgrounds that extend beyond the finished edges of your card.

Business cards are one of the best offline marketing method which will let its receivers know about your business. There are so many strategies to use for promoting a brand effectively such as promotional products, custom flag banners, flyers, newspapers, and so on.

I remember reading from a great sales book called the little red book of selling by Jeffrey Gitomer’s.

In that book he mentions that the business card should wow the person you’re giving it to.

When a prospect receives your card, it is part of the first impression they have of you.

You want to make sure that its one that impresses them.

I would hire someone from fiverr to develop a professional card. The investment will be worth it.

I hope that was helpful, let me know if you have any more questions!

Thread Information