Thread: What useful features does Google Sheets have?

What useful features does Google Sheets have?

What useful features does Google Sheets have?

"Google Sheets makes your data pop with colorful charts and graphs. Built-in formulas, pivot tables and conditional formatting options save time and simplify common spreadsheet tasks."

Google Sheets is gaining popularity every year. Unlike Microsoft Excel, they are free, work from a browser, allow several users to work on the same document at the same time and view all changes made in the file in chronological order, and also link to refer to other sheets. I also want to note the function of protecting data from changes. This is useful when the file contains important data that needs to be protected from modification. ----Microsoft Excel has an online version as well, it also supports linking sheets functionality and allows collaborating on a workbook.

The main feature is data management that includes storage, editing, using formulas and macros, fast sharing, and so on. Everything depends on your needs. You can probably find a lot of useful features if you start using google sheets for your projects.

The ability to edit anywhere and anytime!

I've forgotten about this. And it may be the best feature

Google Sheets allows users to edit, organize, and analyze different types of information. It allows collaborations, and multiple users can edit and format files in real-time, and any changes made to the spreadsheet can be tracked by a revision history.

I love Google Sheets. It has a clean interface, it's easy to collaborate with people and it integrates with other Google products that I use every day (like Google Analytics and Google Data Studio). Protect data in cells. Validate data in cells

Quote Originally Posted by tome1122 View Post
    I love Google Sheets. It has a clean interface, it's easy to collaborate with people and it integrates with other Google products that I use every day (like Google Analytics and Google Data Studio). Protect data in cells. Validate data in cells
    I agree it's very simple and clear!

In fact, Google Sheets is a very simple and accessible database!

Thread Information